Author Topic: Friendly Game Monday 12th July 8.30pm on Betfair  (Read 5276 times)

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
Re: Friendly Game Monday 12th July 8.30pm on Betfair
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2010, 17:18:45 PM »

I would also like to remind everyone an hour before our game is the Closing Ceremony Game on Betfair, $11 entry, GTD $10k as well as 1st place getting a weekend match package to either Sunny Manchester or Rainy Barcelona worth $2k so looks worth a punt.

$10 entry, $10k gtd, Betfair have capped it at 750 runners.

In one way, good for them, especially for those already in.

I will just have to watch.  FML    ;D

furnesspoker

• Silver Member
  • Furness Poker Den
    • UK Poker Forum
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2010, 22:41:04 PM »
Well what can I say, a FANTASTIC turn out tonight 26 players and some great banter, my apologies for taking it down and not letting anyone have the bounty and a BIG SORRY to Rivertaff who I beat HU with J9 vs AQ.

To make amends the bounty will once again be on my head next week, I will of course carry over the $22.00 Tourney Ticket as well as the cardguard and do my best to get something extra added to it as well. I will post the qualification board up in the next day or so when Betfair email me the results

Thank you to everyone who took part

Bodddders

• Gold Member
  • WCOAP Razz Champion 2008
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2010, 05:31:58 AM »
Congrats on your win.

Nice to see you put my chips to good use. My first time in this and for the small entry fee the standard was very good and the banter even better, see you next time.

aka - Honeycroft on Blue Sq.
On-Line National Poker League - South London Team Captain

nosey-p

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2010, 08:30:44 AM »
Sorry I could not play last night but will every effort to play next week

Quasar

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2010, 13:19:38 PM »

Great fun, as always. The question is Paul can you make it 3 wins in a row?  We"re all going to be gunning for you next week  ;D

furnesspoker

• Silver Member
  • Furness Poker Den
    • UK Poker Forum
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2010, 14:10:58 PM »

Great fun, as always. The question is Paul can you make it 3 wins in a row?  We"re all going to be gunning for you next week  ;D

Well I am going to try and do it if I can :) and I am sure I wont be getting away with any bluffs :)

I can also confirm that the bounty on my head will not only be a card guard, there will also be a Betfair shirt, pokerbook in a box gift set and a $55 Ticket to the winner for the $5000.00 Gtd Turbo Chaser!!!!!
And just to make this a little more interesting, should I win for the 3rd week in a row then the BUBBLE takes the seat

Here is the updated table for qualification for the £75.00 Ticket Freeroll, those in Yellow need to play one more game, I think we will hold the freeroll on September 6th Monday at slightly later time of 9pm (A week after the WCOAP)