Author Topic: Won a ME package, what now?  (Read 3793 times)

3N1GM4

• Silver Member
Won a ME package, what now?
« on: August 09, 2010, 23:59:56 PM »
I won a £150 APAT WCOAP ME package on Betfair this evening in the PokerPlayer freeroll, can someone advise how I collect my seat and cash? Am I just auto-regged for the tourney and if so, how do I know what Day 1 I am playing? How do I get my £50 cash too?

Additionally, can I still sell my seat on the Seat Exchange even though I won it?

PauletweRoper

Re: Won a ME package, what now?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 09:03:46 AM »
I am in the same position any advice would be grateful

jbworldwide

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
  • APAT League Controller
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 09:07:17 AM »
You will be contacted soon and everything will become clear, as I don"t have the detail I cannot tell you.

Congratulations anyway :D see you in Nottingham
APAT League Controller

jbworldwide (PokerStars)

3N1GM4

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 11:51:04 AM »

You will be contacted soon and everything will become clear, as I don"t have the detail I cannot tell you.

Congratulations anyway :D see you in Nottingham

Thanks, do you know whether that communication will include details of whether I can sell my ME seat still? I would much rather play the PLO and HORSE events if poss, but obv they go back on sale tonight and I don"t want to buy them and then find out I cannot shift my ME seat...

Paulie_D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
  • Travel Guru
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2010, 12:23:36 PM »
I"m fairly certain you will be able to sell the ME seat on the exchange.

The only issue would be that you will need to know what day (1a or 1b) they are entering you as this will be something that any potential purchaser would need to know.

Regardless, I doubt you would have any problems selling it....there is plenty of interest.
“Thor has Mjolnir but I have a banhammer. I think I win”

3N1GM4

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2010, 13:24:22 PM »

I"m fairly certain you will be able to sell the ME seat on the exchange.

The only issue would be that you will need to know what day (1a or 1b) they are entering you as this will be something that any potential purchaser would need to know.

Regardless, I doubt you would have any problems selling it....there is plenty of interest.

Cool, I figured I would be able to sell it if necessary. Am going to try and get PLO/HORSE seats in the sale tonight and then play the final sat to see if I can win my win into the other events, but I guess failing that I"ll just play the ME anyway.

Does anyone know when I can find out what day they"ve registered me for in the ME?