Author Topic: Luton Poker Club - LIVE ON TOUR  (Read 15466 times)

Waz1892

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: Luton Poker Club - LIVE ON TOUR
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2010, 23:00:51 PM »

Right Guys this is very Much ON!!

I am going to take responsibility for the event and leave Waz to carry on with his skippering duties where we are all agreed he is doing a fine fine job.

Waz and I spoke on Saturday and were thinking along the same lines so this is the plan as it currently stands

£20 Double Chance with a 3,000 Starting Stack + 3,000 either when you go broke or when we reach the break (felt this would give the most play and longer structure as the emphasis is on meeting up and having a laugh)
30 minute levels
Break will be after Level 3
£5 rake to the G for allowing us to do this
Ian "Pables" Thompson is going to deal for us - we have 2 tables so will allocate a dealer for the 2nd table nearer the time but Ian will deal to the final
An extra £1 per person will be levied to cover Ian"s drinks for the night1st hour
8pm start - meet at the bar between 7 and 7.30pm
Payouts will be fairly standard but..... I have managed to secure some extra prizes by way of APAT Luton"s unofficial sponsor!!The ink is not yet dry on the contract so I cannot reveal too much at this point, but they are probably the best sponsor in the world  ;)
I am going to start a separate thread for a player list only and I will populate it with people who have already said they will play on this thread. Please keep this thread for banter and info and the other for registraion only - I will keep it updated

Priority for this game will be given to Luton Players and if there are 20 of us then so be it but if we do not fill it the game is open to other APT members, friends etc.

See you there guys and keep the banter going

JP

mmmhh liking this!
Carpe Diem
Member of East of England Poker Club
Team member APAT forum 2013

pables

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • JACK7SUITED on Grosvenor
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2010, 23:02:45 PM »
Don"t worry about drinks during game guys after will be fine  :)

wp JP

WCOAP online Omaha Bronze 2009
WCOAP Stud Gold 2010
UK Team championship 2011 individual Silver
WCOAP 2015 Team championship silver with IRELAND
WCOAP 2016 Irish silver
WCOAP 2018 PLO D/C Bracelet
WCOAP 2018 ROE silver
WCOAP 2019 Mix max Bracelet
European Team event 2019 Silver with team Ireland

AceOnTheRiver

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2010, 17:17:25 PM »
If anyone esle is looking for accommodation I have just booked the Premier Inn, Luton Airport for both nights and the rates are currently very good  :)
@jpround on Twitter
Views are my own
"Do not protect yourself by a fence, but rather by your friends" Czech Proverb
"Where you find beer, you find good life" Another Czech Proverb