Author Topic: APAt Has lost it  (Read 33909 times)

duncthehat

• Silver Member
Re: APAt Has lost it
« Reply #75 on: November 20, 2007, 00:49:37 AM »
Nice idea Daniel worth considering maybe.

I agree with hollaboo personally.  

Maybe keep ranking points but that go towards a regional championship overall winner for each region rather than national ranking points.

WSOP 2014 Seniors 207th - A cash at last!
WSOP 2011 Horse just off a cash :(
WSOP 2012 Horse Crap.  Stud Hi Lo 3 off money :(
3 x Horse WCOAP Final Tables
1 x Razz WCOAP Final Table
Apat Series PLO Runner up 2011
3 x APAT NLH Top 10 Finishes

The Codd

• Bronze Member
« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2007, 11:03:31 AM »
Haven"t read pages 2-5 so my comment may have been mentioned, but whilst I preferred the Stars software, I don"t mind the iPoker software, infact it"s been quite kind to me recently so I have no real complaints about that.  Sure the Stars tournaments had a much better structure to them, but that"s a network thing, not an APAT thing so I can"t worry about that here.

The connection thing is an issue..  It happens from time to time when I lag out only to come back and find that I"m sitting out, having missed out on a couple of hands.  It doesn"t happen often, but it happens, and not just me, it"s a network thing, it happens to a lot of people.  Although, it doesn"t always effect everyone at the same time.

The only thing I don"t particularly like about this online season is the $10 buy in.   I think $20 worked better, especially when it comes to pay outs.   With the larger fields, more spaces are being paid and with iPokers payout scale, you end up with a $5 profit if you just scrape into the money for playing for about 3 hours.  If they buy in were $20, at least you"d get a little bit more, it would make the payouts a lot better.   Not only that, a lot of the fishier players that people commented about may be put off by the higher buy in. 

My Two Cents.

Rozza1

« Reply #77 on: November 26, 2007, 21:05:19 PM »
Haven"t been able to play any of the events this year as i am unable to deposit to my blue square account :"(

Stars was so much better organised and customer orientated.

DarthClubs

• Bronze Member
« Reply #78 on: November 26, 2007, 23:58:20 PM »
Just read all 6 pages and now my head hurts :-\

So on a lighter note ............ Who do you think is the best looking

Fiz on Corrie or Ruby Wax

Hmmmmmmmm........ tough one i think lol

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)