Author Topic: APAT PLAYER IN POKER MILLION FINAL !!  (Read 29997 times)

TightEnd

• Platinum Member
  • If Carlsberg did live updates, I'd be a lager
Re: APAT PLAYER IN POKER MILLION FINAL !!
« Reply #105 on: December 11, 2010, 21:34:40 PM »
Matt its nothing to do with Gary being on TV

Now we have information that there is cause to think Gary is a Pro, we will have to talk to him about his eligibility should he choose to buy into or qualify into future APAT National Amateur events

Until we have that conversation with him I am not going to pre-judge it, and the situation is no different to various other players we"ve discussed the Pro issue with in the past.

Firstly though, Gary needs to enter an event. If he does, then the process of discussion, privately, can begin

mattblue

• Silver Member
« Reply #106 on: December 11, 2010, 22:02:57 PM »

Now we have information that there is cause to think Gary is a Pro, we will have to talk to him about his eligibility should he choose to buy into or qualify into future APAT National Amateur events

Until we have that conversation with him I am not going to pre-judge it, and the situation is no different to various other players we"ve discussed the Pro issue with in the past.

Firstly though, Gary needs to enter an event. If he does, then the process of discussion, privately, can begin
yeah that best to talk to him this was put on here just to wish him luck but may be sum didnt want to o well shame

Des

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #107 on: December 11, 2010, 22:05:34 PM »

yeah that best to talk to him this was put on here just to wish him luck but may be sum didnt want to o well shame

I don"t think anyone on here wish Gary anything other than good luck Matt, but the question raised was legit once Gary classified himself as a professional in the Matchroom press release.  As Rich said, if an appropriate time comes up we"ll have a chat with him, if not we won"t.  It will always be down to Gary to say what his status is, not George, you, Rich or I.  So let"s let this one die now.   :)
Email: des@apat.com
Facebook: Des Duffy
Twitter: Des Duffy

mattblue

• Silver Member
« Reply #108 on: December 11, 2010, 22:09:31 PM »
its just so sad how a few kick it off on here there was no need to say any think about o well no worries des i still going to try pro poker xmas week woopp woop

TightEnd

• Platinum Member
  • If Carlsberg did live updates, I'd be a lager
« Reply #109 on: December 12, 2010, 01:23:33 AM »

its just so sad how a few kick it off on here there was no need to say any think about o well no worries des i still going to try pro poker xmas week woopp woop

Matt not at all

It was a perfectly reasonable subject of George to raise, and will be addressed if Gary wishes to play APAT events in the future

mattblue

• Silver Member
« Reply #110 on: December 12, 2010, 01:30:25 AM »
i think we leave it ok shame rules only for sum then

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #111 on: December 12, 2010, 01:43:33 AM »

Far from it Matt.  If you are aware on any players that you consider are professional playing APAT events, then drop me a pm, and I"ll look into it.

We can"t, and won"t, check every player that signs up to an APAT event, but where necessary, we have had private conversations in the past, and we can easily do that in the future if necessary.

As you are going pro for Christmas, we won"t put on any APAT events over the festive period, so you don"t miss out.   ;)

In fact, I might go pro for Christmas aswell.  Sounds a laugh.

mattblue

• Silver Member
« Reply #112 on: December 12, 2010, 01:50:58 AM »

Far from it Matt.  If you are aware on any players that you consider are professional playing APAT events, then drop me a pm, and I"ll look into it.

We can"t, and won"t, check every player that signs up to an APAT event, but where necessary, we have had private conversations in the past, and we can easily do that in the future if necessary.

As you are going pro for Christmas, we won"t put on any APAT events over the festive period, so you don"t miss out.   ;)

In fact, I might go pro for Christmas aswell.  Sounds a laugh.
be looking forward to it mite see u at the tables  7c :2d:

WYoung83

• Platinum Member
« Reply #113 on: December 12, 2010, 22:32:53 PM »
 Watching this again tonight, and cant believe how much channing talks, hes really getting on my nerves LOL. dont think i can watch it tbh.

Waz1892

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #114 on: December 13, 2010, 10:40:18 AM »
I sky+ this to watch over the weekend as i was out Friday night.

Poxy Sky+ never worked, recorded about 90mins of it!

Who won?
Carpe Diem
Member of East of England Poker Club
Team member APAT forum 2013

Foggy

• Gold Member
« Reply #115 on: December 13, 2010, 10:52:42 AM »
Gus Hansen

Some excellant calls along the way

Waz1892

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #116 on: December 13, 2010, 10:57:24 AM »

Gus Hansen

Some excellant calls along the way

Ty.  I"ll look out for the repeats.  Was any deal done before hand, or he take the lot?

Seth Webber - Where he finish?
Carpe Diem
Member of East of England Poker Club
Team member APAT forum 2013