Author Topic: THOUGHTS ON A HAND  (Read 6342 times)

WYoung83

• Platinum Member
Re: THOUGHTS ON A HAND
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2010, 10:31:55 AM »
 Can i ask tony, why did u raise 3.5x anyway? especially as there are no antes. Well anyway, on the flop i would have to get it in. Only a dog to a set and its more likly he has kk or qq.

HaworthBantam

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2010, 09:31:19 AM »

With this flop, I"m preparing to lose lots of chips on this hand.

well he did lead out for 1500 i re popped for 3000 min raise i know but was hoping it looked strong  i thought if he  hasdnt got over pair ,  as i suspected .... well  he re popped allin i called he showed kk as i suspected brick brick bye bye he finished second ....at least he used my chips well

I didn"t expect you to call my all in, Tony. I think the radar was working well for me over the weekend as I was thinking flush draw when you re-raised my post flop bet - I was just relieved not to see another heart on the turn or river.

cincicrappykid

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2010, 10:39:49 AM »

With this flop, I"m preparing to lose lots of chips on this hand.

well he did lead out for 1500 i re popped for 3000 min raise i know but was hoping it looked strong  i thought if he  hasdnt got over pair ,  as i suspected .... well  he re popped allin i called he showed kk as i suspected brick brick bye bye he finished second ....at least he used my chips well

I didn"t expect you to call my all in, Tony. I think the radar was working well for me over the weekend as I was thinking flush draw when you re-raised my post flop bet - I was just relieved not to see another heart on the turn or river.

lol i no i snapped it off retropectively shud ave called fold if no heart but hey thats poker ,,  it set u up nicely but you still had a lot of work to do glad to see u put my chips to good use well played mate im pleased for ya see u in cov
GOLD NATIONAL ONLINE TEAM C/SHIP 09/10.  S1& 7 BCPC CHAMP/H/O Champ. BRONZE WCOAP 7 Card Stud 2009. BRONZE Scotish Online Omaha  2010 BRONZE Northern European NL  2010. APAT NATIONAL PUB CHAMPION 2011 SCOTTISH OMAHA  GOLD 2012. ECOAP SILVER WCOAP GOLD England Team 2013  National Online Champion 2013