Author Topic: WP "Team Mate"  (Read 8513 times)

1TRW1

• Silver Member
Re: WP "Team Mate"
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2010, 15:32:08 PM »
Oh don"t get me wrong, I hope you do win, I was just confused. All hands on deck for the final game then!
HTID
Science is ALWAYS beautiful

cincicrappykid

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2010, 19:16:50 PM »
just to let my fellow team mates aware that i am currently 6 points adrift of being in the top 4 so i will be gunning for a high place finish if that means knocking a team member out so be it on a draw going lalalalal  means i love u or not so beware
GOLD NATIONAL ONLINE TEAM C/SHIP 09/10.  S1& 7 BCPC CHAMP/H/O Champ. BRONZE WCOAP 7 Card Stud 2009. BRONZE Scotish Online Omaha  2010 BRONZE Northern European NL  2010. APAT NATIONAL PUB CHAMPION 2011 SCOTTISH OMAHA  GOLD 2012. ECOAP SILVER WCOAP GOLD England Team 2013  National Online Champion 2013

mattblue

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2010, 19:24:28 PM »
lol more hand bags on apat i see wait till these pros start posting u be in trouble they no it all woop woop  7c  :2d: so birmingham team wont be winning it again  ???

AJDUK

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2010, 23:06:45 PM »

just to let my fellow team mates aware that i am currently 6 points adrift of being in the top 4 so i will be gunning for a high place finish if that means knocking a team member out so be it on a draw going lalalalal  means i love u or not so beware

It"s a big prize for getting in the top 4 so I don"t blame you for wanting to make it. If we"ve already secured the point we need then fair play gloves are off etc. Wouldn"t expect anything else.
But if your intention is to risk knocking out team mates from the off I"d say that wouldn"t be appreciated as it just plays into the oppo"s hands? It"s not in the bag yet and we need as many of our players making the latter stages as possible. No point you getting the points you need if the team doesn"t get the point it needs?

Last night I"d have been just as annoyed had I won that pot against Susan as I was losing it, because either way we remove a potential scoring player from our team and it"s just shooting ourselves in the foot. And Solent certainly did take full advantage of their 4 players vs our 3 players when it came to the final 18.
England Captain WCOAP 2014 - Come on England!!!!