Author Topic: Any good deals for new accounts??  (Read 6366 times)

HaworthBantam

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
Re: Any good deals for new accounts??
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2011, 14:55:47 PM »

Got my £5 sign up bonus.

Add a little more to that Ian and you can afford entry into a league game  ;)

Just thinking that I now feel abliged to actually play online...

On a seperate note, Stuart, I"ll just finish my coffee and give you a buzz.

VBlue

• Silver Member
    • Northern Poker Stars
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2011, 16:15:01 PM »
Leigh - I think it would be prudent to include the full sign-up bonus deals for 888Poker new accounts.

They do have one of the very best sign-up offers for new depositors online today and it is way more than just £5 as suggested by the advert that first appears when following the banner on this forum (I know that the £5 is without deposit).

I think APAT should be banging the drum about 888Poker.

888Poker also offer a full week of massive value freerolls, including 7 daily $500 freerolls, the $1k weekly Depositors Freeroll, and the massive $50k First Depositors Freeroll - both played on the weekend.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 16:24:14 PM by Chipaccrual »

VBlue

• Silver Member
    • Northern Poker Stars
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2011, 16:25:14 PM »
One final point - for those who cannot afford to commit $400 to an online poker account.

888Poker will allow you to deposit $400, receive your $100 bonues deposit into your account on day one, and then withdraw the original $400 deposit - you should have your money back in about 16 days.

As long as you do not try and withdraw the $100 bonus, of which all of it has to be wagered within their T&Cs this is completely acceptable by the site.

I have done this with two accounts on the 888 network and e-mailed both before hand to signal my intentions and check whether this was acceptable.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 16:47:50 PM by VBlue »

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2011, 16:26:10 PM »
Loads of drum banging going on.  As far as APAT is concerned, we are asking our players to sign up using the links.

As you say 888poker are one of the best in the business.

Quasar

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2011, 16:51:22 PM »

One final point - for those who cannot afford to commit $400 to an online poker account.

888Poker will allow you to deposit $400, receive your $100 bonues depoist into your account on day one, and then withdraw the original $400 deposit - you should have your money back in about 16 days.

As long as you do not try and withdraw the $100 bonus, of which all of it has to be wagered within their T&Cs this is completely acceptable by the site.

I have done this with two accounts on the 888 network and e-mailed both before hand to signal my intentions and check whether this was acceptable.

This is interesting as I spoke to their customer services about an hour ago. I rang to query their open account bonus structure as everyone seems to be getting different things. I deposited over $400 when I opened my account last week. I wasn"t offered a $100 bonus for my deposit. What I was given was a chance to double my deposit (up to $400 max), however to obtain this I have to earn 100 points for each $10 of the bonus. I have no chance of doing this as I am a low stakes player. Every time I earn 100 points I get $10, up to the $400 max and this has to be completed in 3 months.

I"d much rather have had the $100 but after a lengthy conversation today this wasn"t even mentioned as being an option initially.

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2011, 17:08:07 PM »
I got the same offer as you Debs.

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2011, 18:10:21 PM »

Got my £5 sign up bonus.

Add a little more to that Ian and you can afford entry into a league game  ;)

Just thinking that I now feel abliged to actually play online...

On a seperate note, Stuart, I"ll just finish my coffee and give you a buzz.

big cup of coffee....

suzanne

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2011, 22:38:54 PM »
I got the same offer as Debs and Leigh and if I get $10 back in 3 months I will be shocked. Still no £5 either and cba to ring them up.