Author Topic: S5 APAT WCOAP, Nottingham - Discussion Thread  (Read 130617 times)

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
Re: APAT DTD Nottingham - Discussion Thread
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2011, 18:45:26 PM »
Main Event will be £100

Side Events will be £50

No reg fees for any of the events

cwar4

• My Blog
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2011, 18:47:21 PM »

Main Event will be £100

Side Events will be £50

No reg fees for any of the events

ty ty.

Azzerus

« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2011, 19:07:42 PM »
Cheers that sounds more like it, I thought if it"s £75 might swell pay £100 for ME instead

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2011, 19:14:17 PM »
Bear in mind guys that the side events will be likely to sellout in a blink of an eye.

They have always been more popular than the main event (only due to the large available runners in ME), so you"ll need to be quick to snap up your choice of events.

Side Event Caps from 2010

Heads Up - 32 players
PLO - 81 runners
6-Max - 60 runners
Stud - 49 runners
HORSE - 48 runners

This is just an indication towards this years event. Nothing announced yet.   ;)

MarkMcC87

« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2011, 19:29:38 PM »

Bear in mind guys that the side events will be likely to sellout in a blink of an eye.

They have always been more popular than the main event (only due to the large available runners in ME), so you"ll need to be quick to snap up your choice of events.

Heads Up - 32 players
PLO - 81 runners
6-Max - 60 runners
Stud - 49 runners
HORSE - 48 runners

This is just an indication towards this years event. Nothing announced yet.   ;)

Hey,

Do you know when the HU game will get started on the Friday? Also any news on when registration will be open on 888?

Thanks

Mark

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2011, 19:49:53 PM »

Heads Up - 32 players
PLO - 81 runners
6-Max - 60 runners
Stud - 49 runners
HORSE - 48 runners

Hey,

Do you know when the HU game will get started on the Friday? Also any news on when registration will be open on 888?

Thanks

Mark

Timing details with venue are being finalised.

We"ll be looking to announce buyin details in the coming weeks. (Once Blackpool is over)

MarkMcC87

« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2011, 20:03:13 PM »

Heads Up - 32 players
PLO - 81 runners
6-Max - 60 runners
Stud - 49 runners
HORSE - 48 runners

Hey,

Thanks

Mark

Timing details with venue are being finalised.

We"ll be looking to announce buyin details in the coming weeks. (Once Blackpool is over)

OK cheers buddy!

Mark

dwh103

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • @dwh103
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2011, 20:24:24 PM »
Early request in for 4,000 chips in the Heads Up early rounds, say 6,000 for the semis and the final at 10k. Last year was over in the blink of an eye and this increase would only mean the first round lasting 20 mins longer on average.
TEAM GOTHAM (Batman)

http://twitter.com/dwh103

Won some stuff too long ago for it to stay on a signature.

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2011, 21:09:48 PM »

Early request in for 4,000 chips in the Heads Up early rounds, say 6,000 for the semis and the final at 10k. Last year was over in the blink of an eye and this increase would only mean the first round lasting 20 mins longer on average.

Balancing up either adding to stack sizes, or increasing numbers able to play.  All views taken onboard.

dwh103

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • @dwh103
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2011, 21:57:35 PM »

Balancing up either adding to stack sizes, or increasing numbers able to play.  All views taken onboard.

Ok...a "high" roller heads up? 8-game tournament? Official Tighty SNG World Championship?

Seriously though, 64 players in the heads up could be interesting, reckon you could find an extra 3 hours to have more chips and another round if run the same way as previous (which was rather impressive). Would be tight and a mission of a day, but doable imo :)
TEAM GOTHAM (Batman)

Jon MW

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2011, 22:02:32 PM »

I"m not planning on playing it this year - but based on last year, I would have thought extra chips would be a better option.
Jon "the British cowboy" Woodfield
2011 UK Team Championships: Black Belt Poker Team Captain  - - runners up - -
5 Star HORSE Classic - Razz 2007 Champion
2007 WSOP Razz 13/341

PantsMan

• Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2011, 12:07:12 PM »
Official Tighty SNG World Championship?

Now, that would be quality!

AceOnTheRiver

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2011, 18:08:39 PM »

2 observations:

I agree with the above as based on last year"s structure any fish could"ve binked this  ;D (just kidding Dave)

No matter what structure you amend it to I doubt Tompkeyfish gets to the 2nd Round  :o
@jpround on Twitter
Views are my own
"Do not protect yourself by a fence, but rather by your friends" Czech Proverb
"Where you find beer, you find good life" Another Czech Proverb

dwh103

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • @dwh103
« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2011, 18:26:10 PM »

I"m not planning on playing it this year - but based on last year, I would have thought extra chips would be a better option.

Definitely agree with this if it has to be one of the two. I think you need a stack where you can triple barrel the first level and not be all-in!
TEAM GOTHAM (Batman)

dwh103

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • @dwh103
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2011, 18:28:09 PM »

2 observations:

I agree with the above as based on last year"s structure any fish could"ve binked this  ;D (just kidding Dave)

No matter what structure you amend it to I doubt Tompkeyfish gets to the 2nd Round  :o

Agree wholeheartedly ;)
TEAM GOTHAM (Batman)