Author Topic: I like 888Poker  (Read 3145 times)

Zozzy

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
I like 888Poker
« on: April 26, 2011, 13:39:53 PM »
Last night after exiting the Bunch of Fives Tourney I decided to play a couple of hours full ring cash. I was enjoying myself and made quite a nice profit against some dubious "calling station" types.
I found it funny that one of the players decided to label everybody that won a pot against him either a donk or an idiot, or in my case "an idiot donk"
Five minutes before deciding to finish for the night I was all-in with QQ against a relatively short stack who was holding AK on a flop of K 7 4 . My 2-outer hit on the river and my night was complete.

I have just checked my emails to find the message "Congrats from 888"
I have qualified for the Royal Wedding Freeroll tonight. This is because during the week of the royal wedding I hit one of the royal poker hands  (i.e. 3 of a kind Queens. 3 of a kind Kings, FHouse Kings over or Queens over,  or Royal Fush).

Life just gets better  :)

zozzyCraig
born lucky
England Team member WCOAP 2017
APAT Christmas Cracker winner 2016
Gold Medal-2012 Scottish Online Championship
Player of the Series October 2012
Silver Medal-2011 English Amateur Poker Championship

Twitter @CraigZozzy

Paulie_D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
  • Travel Guru
Re: I like 888Poker
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 14:31:10 PM »

I found it funny that one of the players decided to label everybody that won a pot against him either a donk or an idiot, or in my case "an idiot donk"

Probably a 2+2"er. ;D
“Thor has Mjolnir but I have a banhammer. I think I win”

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 15:27:19 PM »

Probably a 2+2"er. ;D

There"s a Canadian that plays the push or fold cash tables who is exactly the same.  Very colourful if he/she loses a hand.

Paulie_D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
  • Travel Guru
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 15:59:10 PM »

Probably a 2+2"er. ;D

There"s a Canadian that plays the push or fold cash tables who is exactly the same.  Very colourful if he/she loses a hand.

Is his name Craig?
“Thor has Mjolnir but I have a banhammer. I think I win”