Author Topic: APAT World Open  (Read 13217 times)

George2Loose

• Platinum Member
Re: APAT World Open
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2007, 00:55:48 AM »
Silver!
Follow me on twitter:  gb2loose

evilpie

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2007, 01:09:47 AM »
Well played everyone. Enjoyed the battle for silver with George but happy with bronze in my first tourney. Don"t think either of us could do much about that big stack.

How do you get hold of the medals? Are they just sent out? Always wanted a card protector  :)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 01:15:02 AM by evilpie »

smithsj1

« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2007, 08:51:04 AM »
Great game tonight guys.

It was my first game of this season as I had troubles trying to deposit through the cashier in the poker client before event 1 and I didn"t think of logging onto the online site and depositing there until today..doh!

Anyway I made the Final Table and went out in 8th with AQ vs the AK of the MONSTER stack! I was trying to avoid going against him but thought my hand would be good enough.  :)

Anyway now I"m up and running I look forward to seeing you guys at the next one.

cheers

Stuart

jacklevel06

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2007, 09:53:33 AM »
Well done to all that cashed.I was disappointed  while watching,the c##p going on in the chat box.This is not what APAT is all about.It was so bad i nearly lowered myself to actually reply.
Mug punter on the horses since 1981

BigAnorak

« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2007, 10:23:36 AM »
Well I was the monster stack! I now have 3 gold medals.  The card rush I had was pretty incredible.

I also saw the power of being chip leader, as I could play and call (and win)with more marginal hands than I would normally feel comfortable with.

I"m not sure I hit more 2 or 3 outers than anyone else, and I saw some pretty amazing back door straights (I did get a couple myself). Not many flushes seen all night.

And I apologise to the pair of aces and the pair of 9s I knocked out with A3s - getting trip 3s was nasty.
It's only a Game

I could list my APAT achievements here, but I am too modest,and there isn't enough space

TightEnd

• Platinum Member
  • If Carlsberg did live updates, I'd be a lager
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2007, 13:35:33 PM »

Well played everyone. Enjoyed the battle for silver with George but happy with bronze in my first tourney. Don"t think either of us could do much about that big stack.

How do you get hold of the medals? Are they just sent out? Always wanted a card protector  :)

medals given to you in person at any national event or if not attending, sent out