Author Topic: iPoker network...??!  (Read 2603 times)

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
iPoker network...??!
« on: December 30, 2007, 12:32:02 PM »
What"s going on with iPoker???..... connection has been somewhere between bad and unusable for the past few nights, and now this morning I can"t log in at all. Have tried both Titan and Blue Square, but keep getting an error saying "Cannot connect to poker server".  ho hum

lukybugur

• Platinum Member
Re: iPoker network...??!
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2007, 12:39:46 PM »
Yep, I noticed the same around an hour ago and I"m still getting the same message. If you move the log in box to the side it appears that there are people at some of the tables.

Thank you for posting - I thought it was just me ...
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 12:41:32 PM by lukybugur »

nosey-p

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2007, 12:49:32 PM »
 Was in the middle of a tournament on BSQ when it crashed. Sent an e-mail to customer services, they confirmed that the problem was there's.

Will the tournament continue or will I get my buy in back?

As I was in the top 40 out of 200 I wont it to continue    

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2007, 12:59:33 PM »
just checked PaddyPower too - get same error..... so it"s an iPoker wide problem..... but the interesting thing is that the logged in player count is moving around, which suggests that people somewhere are able to log in and out ok :(

I"m missing all the satellites to tonight"s $200k - not good.

kinboshi

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2007, 15:09:50 PM »

Was in the middle of a tournament on BSQ when it crashed. Sent an e-mail to customer services, they confirmed that the problem was there's.

Will the tournament continue or will I get my buy in back?

As I was in the top 40 out of 200 I wont it to continue    

This is how it works on blondepoker (and I guess the other iPoker rooms will be the same/similar):

15. In the event of a tournament crash, where less than half the players have been eliminated, the tournament will be cancelled and all monies refunded; where more than half the players have been eliminated the prize pool will be divided in half - all players will receive an equal share of half the prize money; and the other half of the prize money will be allocated to the chip leaders (chip leaders will be determined by the number of places the tourney would have paid) in proportion to their chip count.
"Running hurts up to a point and then it doesn't get any worse."  Ann Trason

nosey-p

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2007, 20:06:31 PM »
Cheers pal