Author Topic: URGENTLY WANT TICKET FOR APAT DUBLIN!!!!!!  (Read 2987 times)

con101

URGENTLY WANT TICKET FOR APAT DUBLIN!!!!!!
« on: June 08, 2008, 23:39:02 PM »
hey im Con n from northern ireland, i really wana get a ticket to my local APAT as such and can transfer mny via stars/tilt/absolute or via paypal or neteller...if u still hav a ticket u can pm me via the site here or contact me via email or msn on con101smd@hotmail.com!!!!!! will want one asap!

Get In There

Re: URGENTLY WANT TICKET FOR APAT DUBLIN!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 01:23:52 AM »

hey im Con n from northern ireland, i really wana get a ticket to my local APAT as such and can transfer mny via stars/tilt/absolute or via paypal or neteller...if u still hav a ticket u can pm me via the site here or contact me via email or msn on con101smd@hotmail.com!!!!!! will want one asap!

After spamming on just about nearly all the related threads, you really just had to emphaise here just how much you want one?? lol

linziwan

• Silver Member
  • UK Ladies Open Poker Champion
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 10:27:52 AM »
Con - if you don"t get a ticket turn up very early on the day and try to be first to register as an "alternate" - you may get lucky and get a seat before the start of play, if anyone pulls out, or sit and wait for somebody to get knocked out, think its the first three levels - but then again you might be unlikely, like me on one occasion at Walsall, and sit there and wait and wait and wait  :(..... and only one person get knocked out!!!!!  Damn that tournament was tight....  ::) but their not normally that tight usually  ;)

Good luck in your search
UK Ladies Open Poker Champion
APAT WCOAP Online Heads Up Champion 2011

uberpl

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2008, 20:41:05 PM »
i can"t make it now so i"m happy to sell ,will mail you now.