Author Topic: Best slots to complete wagering  (Read 250 times)

Xuarantui

• Bronze Member
Best slots to complete wagering
« on: June 21, 2024, 12:45:31 PM »
Couldn't find a topic about this already so going to start a new one. I've managed to spin up £15 bonus money on 888 to £220 but the problem is I have £350 worth of wagering left so was wondering what slots would people recommend to complete wagering so that my balance doesn't drop too far. I wouldn't mind withdrawing £150 minimum.

Thanks anyone one who responds.

DerekVendel

• Bronze Member
Re: Best slots to complete wagering
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2024, 20:25:06 PM »
Think most people here will agree that the best slot for wagering is usually a megaways one, normally the RTP on those is crazy as long as you don't do silly stakes!

RhaegarShelby

Re: Best slots to complete wagering
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2024, 10:45:54 AM »
When it comes to completing wagering requirements without risking too much, I'd suggest sticking to slots with lower volatility and decent RTP rates. Games like Starburst or Gonzo's Quest are solid choices—they usually give steady wins to help maintain your balance.If you're still looking for more tips, I recently stumbled upon Slot77 Online (themulligans.org). They've got some good strategies for maximizing bonuses and handling wagering requirements smartly. It's worth checking out if you want to keep that winning streak going without risking too much of your gains.