Author Topic: Make mine a double fergie !  (Read 26024 times)

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: Make mine a double fergie !
« Reply #90 on: April 08, 2009, 21:14:46 PM »

;D
too early to gloat?

you do talk some rubbish dont you?!   Read the thread back - nobody was gloating..... Dan and others were merely saying that Liverpool are title contenders this year. The fact that Chelsea are winning this Euro Cup tie doesnt change that - perhaps you arent aware.... Euro games and Premier League games are different - it"s a different competition.

cincicrappykid

• Gold Member
« Reply #91 on: April 08, 2009, 21:15:59 PM »
liverpool la la la liverpool lalala  ur gonna win fk all lol
GOLD NATIONAL ONLINE TEAM C/SHIP 09/10.  S1& 7 BCPC CHAMP/H/O Champ. BRONZE WCOAP 7 Card Stud 2009. BRONZE Scotish Online Omaha  2010 BRONZE Northern European NL  2010. APAT NATIONAL PUB CHAMPION 2011 SCOTTISH OMAHA  GOLD 2012. ECOAP SILVER WCOAP GOLD England Team 2013  National Online Champion 2013

UKChamp

• Silver Member
  • Yesterdays hero
« Reply #92 on: April 08, 2009, 21:19:18 PM »

;D
too early to gloat?

you do talk some rubbish dont you?!   Read the thread back - nobody was gloating..... Dan and others were merely saying that Liverpool are title contenders this year. The fact that Chelsea are winning this Euro Cup tie doesnt change that - perhaps you arent aware.... Euro games and Premier League games are different - it"s a different competition.

fish and hook anyone?

WarBwastardo

• Gold Member
  • I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges
    • La boca de la cueva
« Reply #93 on: April 08, 2009, 21:36:33 PM »

Anyway who do you think will win the 2009 Ludo Championship Tournament. The current favourites in this tournament are Rukiya Iqbal and Daud Mughal. It"s gripping stuff.

I fancy Daud to win quite comfortably.  He may only be 5 years old, but he plays with a maturity beyond his years.  Also Rukiya I"m told has had her day, she"s not hungry anymore.  She"s interested in other things now and has apparently asked for a pony for her eleventh birthday.

scouse3465

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
  • Holder of ten medals
« Reply #94 on: April 08, 2009, 22:45:00 PM »

;D
too early to gloat?

as a spurs fan or anti liverpool ??

well played chelsea by the way tonight i thought we were going to roll them over !and they done us
Although i still believe we can go to chelsea like  we did at  old trafford 4 1 !!

And ty leigh btw ! and all others but not often leigh agrees with me lol

Des_D

• Tester
  • Silver Member
    • Amteur Poker Association & Tour
« Reply #95 on: April 08, 2009, 22:55:39 PM »

;D
too early to gloat?

You"re beginning to look very immature here Max, imo.  I"d go as far as to say your earlier comments on Torres demonstrates a lack of football knowledge, or just a pure anti Liverpool stance.  Whichever, I"m not having a football discussion unbalance our poker forum, so I am going to lock this thread.

Congrats to Chelsea on a great performance tonight btw.