Author Topic: hallelujah  (Read 2083 times)

TopPair2Pair

• Silver Member
hallelujah
« on: March 12, 2010, 23:26:24 PM »

Praise the lord. Betfairs sons finally have PT3 support... hallelujah.... cash tables here I comes!

hallelujah...
hallelujah...
hallelujah...

If only tablescan turbo would work there as well and I could change those ghastly cards then my life would be complete.
Toppietwo - "Just like it says on the tin"

WYoung83

• Platinum Member
Re: hallelujah
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2010, 19:59:11 PM »
 I have a rake back deal on betfair, and i have played a tiny bit of cash,  but i find it hard to multitable because it is just not as fast as F Tilt, and there is not much traffic during the day times, but i may re-visit the tables now. thanks.

TopPair2Pair

• Silver Member
Re: hallelujah
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2010, 21:54:30 PM »
no probs - does mean you have to use the beta version but i"ve never had any problems with it.

Sat at a table yesterday with 3 epic fish - all with vpip over 70, pfr below 7 and preflop call% above 40+!!l! gotta love betfair for this standard of calling station!!!

I know what you mean about m"tabling... its very horrid, specially with those ghastly cards and betting GUI...I would literally go on a panda killing rampage spree for some nice tidy pokerstars type waffle cards. Oh well at least the value at the tables makes up for it!

Anyway.. if your desperate to make multitabling easier and OS is XP or Windows 7 you can "Auto Focus" each tables by just moving the mouse over them which will save you clicking each table twice - handy especially if you overlap.

XP - use x-mouse..... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xmouse (like tableninja if you mt at ft)

Win 7 - control panel > type "mouse works" into search bar > then click "change how your mouse works" > Check "Activate a window by hovering over it with the mouse" > make the love to bankroll.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 01:02:29 AM by TopPair2Pair »
Toppietwo - "Just like it says on the tin"