Author Topic: Player Club Profiles  (Read 8117 times)

AceOnTheRiver

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: Player Club Profiles
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2010, 18:13:31 PM »

Personal
   Children:Michelle aka HoldOrFold

OMG tell her to get her backside in gear and play more games for us ;)

Loving the cat reference. I have 2.

Backside is in gear ...... regging for tonights game.   I"m TillySwat on Betfair as all the holdorfold variations were used up and put that in for a laugh and it blinking accepted it  ;D

Spoonerisms ftw  ;D
@jpround on Twitter
Views are my own
"Do not protect yourself by a fence, but rather by your friends" Czech Proverb
"Where you find beer, you find good life" Another Czech Proverb

RubyMurray

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2010, 19:50:29 PM »
Personal
James Ewart
Aged 34
Married

Pictures at ewart.biz

Alias - Variations on Ruby Murray due to my love of curries!

Poker History - Started playing poker about 5 years ago, just for fun.

Found APAT- Don Logan mentioned APAT to me at a home game.

Will try to attend some live events next year!

fandango

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • "it was suited"
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2010, 17:07:47 PM »
Personal
Carl Pilgrim
Living  with partner and 4 kids!!
Alias fandangooo on betfair, fandango on stars and most other sites
39 years old

Poker History  started playing online back in the early days Paradise poker 12 years or so ago

Found APAT  I found APAT through a friend Alamow
Biggest Live Cashes  $1,200 at the imperial palace las vegas ( now knocked down i believe) my first ever live tournament wich i won was amazing if not lucky

Biggest Online Cashes $12,500 Bodog WSOP ME package 2006, $10,000 WPT Shooting stars package 2005, numerous $5k+ mtt wins on stars but nothing with a buy in over $5 normaly re buys
WCOAP  Also playing Day 1b of M/E and Omaha event.

2011 Bronze medal in Omaha online WCOAP
2012 ECOAP Main Event Champion and Gold Medalist
2012 ECOAP Player of Series winner
2012 UK Amateur Champion
WCOAP Gold Medalist and Bracelet winner Team England
S7 WCOAP Bronze medal Antes only
Bronze Shoot out WCOAP

Claw75

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2010, 16:26:53 PM »
I"m a bit of a fairweather league player, but thought I"d join in the thread anyway :D

Personal
Claire MacGregor
Aged 34
single
1 daughter (7)

Alias  - claw_75 on betfair. Claw75 on Full Tilt & Clairep75 on stars.

Poker History - been playing 4.5-5 years.  Don"t play online so much nowadays, but try to get to the G in Luton once or twice a week.

1st tournament - first live tournament was a media freeroll laid on for the opening of the "blonde poker" school (run by Dave Colclough and tikay) in early 2006.  I"d won a seat at the event via a little competition on the blonde forum.  Felt very intimidated as the field was full of pros, poker journos etc who were all treating it like a laugh, but I was bricking it.  Remember getting dealt  kc kd UTG first hand, shaking like a leaf and raising about 20x bb.  Can"t believe I didn"t get any action :D  Somehow managed to take the thing down for $600, which was a massive amount to me at the time as I"d never played anything bigger than £1 sngs :).

Found APAT- via the blonde forum.

Biggest Live Cashes - £3k ish for winning a £150 festival side event at Luton a couple of years ago. several other four figure scores, but nothing big yet.  Came within inches of being in a great position to take down the DTD deepstack a few months ago but the poker gods were not onside and it was a 10th place finish instead.

Biggest online cashes - $9k and change for finishing 2nd in a big field $10 rebuy last year.  Again, several four figure sums, but yet to break that five figure barrier.  Only usually play small buy ins online though.

WCOAP - oh I"m a bit out of date!  Didn"t play the WCOAP as was otherwise engaged that weekend, but won a seat to the Luton event last night :)

3 Interesting Poker Facts - I can"t think of 1, never mind 3!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 16:28:49 PM by Claw75 »

Waz1892

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2010, 19:39:31 PM »

I"m a bit of a fairweather league player, but thought I"d join in the thread anyway :D

Personal
Claire MacGregor
Aged 34
single
1 daughter (7)

Alias  - claw_75 on betfair. Claw75 on Full Tilt & Clairep75 on stars.

Poker History - been playing 4.5-5 years.  Don"t play online so much nowadays, but try to get to the G in Luton once or twice a week.

1st tournament - first live tournament was a media freeroll laid on for the opening of the "blonde poker" school (run by Dave Colclough and tikay) in early 2006.  I"d won a seat at the event via a little competition on the blonde forum.  Felt very intimidated as the field was full of pros, poker journos etc who were all treating it like a laugh, but I was bricking it.  Remember getting dealt  kc kd UTG first hand, shaking like a leaf and raising about 20x bb.  Can"t believe I didn"t get any action :D  Somehow managed to take the thing down for $600, which was a massive amount to me at the time as I"d never played anything bigger than £1 sngs :).

Found APAT- via the blonde forum.

Biggest Live Cashes - £3k ish for winning a £150 festival side event at Luton a couple of years ago. several other four figure scores, but nothing big yet.  Came within inches of being in a great position to take down the DTD deepstack a few months ago but the poker gods were not onside and it was a 10th place finish instead.

Biggest online cashes - $9k and change for finishing 2nd in a big field $10 rebuy last year.  Again, several four figure sums, but yet to break that five figure barrier.  Only usually play small buy ins online though.

WCOAP - oh I"m a bit out of date!  Didn"t play the WCOAP as was otherwise engaged that weekend, but won a seat to the Luton event last night :)

3 Interesting Poker Facts - I can"t think of 1, never mind 3!

Welcome back Claire.  Fairweather or not....next online game is a week on Sunday!  ;).  
Carpe Diem
Member of East of England Poker Club
Team member APAT forum 2013