Author Topic: thoughts please.....  (Read 9509 times)

samuel_9

• Gold Member
Re: thoughts please.....
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2010, 22:36:27 PM »

bigredders

• Gold Member
Re: thoughts please.....
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2010, 09:20:05 AM »
 My reply was based on the way the hand was played and the villains reaction to the way it was played. You see all the time when someones bet sizing is terrible then they get upset when they are outdrawn. Thing is they never learn, which is good.
Can see what you are getting at Steve, i would probably look towards a fold this early in a sit n go, but then again i dont play 6max either, i tend to play 2 table sit n go"s, so not exactly qualified to say. As regards to jamming the flop, you can obv, but i think an important factor that nobody has asked is what the buy in was? if it is a low level buy in then i would be less inclined because they call so weak at that kind of level (unaware of sit n go strategy). I think that shows in the fact he called the river with a pair of tens, what was he beating really? I think once called pre flop that you just can"t fold the hand, esp with the terrible turn bet.
What Noble said is really important, you need to have plans in place for every eventuality, not just calling to hit cards.