Author Topic: Week 5 League Games - Tournament Cancellation  (Read 25458 times)

PantsMan

• Gold Member
Re: Week 5 League Games - Tournament Cancellation
« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2011, 10:34:13 AM »

Think 888 should also give every member their $11 back (on top of paying those who were still left) Just a little "cheesed off" having to donk in an extra $11

What "Extra $11"?

What extra??

the ****ty site dont even let me reg to play the tournament so yes i wish to get my $$ back and no matter is only 11$ but the fact i can reg few hours befor with no problem and than losing time to try get in 888 when tournament start

Struggling to translate that into English but here goes...

First you say "the ****ty site dont even let me reg to play the tournament so yes i wish to get my $$ back"

If it didn"t let you register then what $$ are you wanting to claim back??

Then you say "the fact i can reg few hours befor with no problem"

So, did you have no problem regging or did it not let you register??

Then you state "than losing time to try get in 888 when tournament start".

So, you couldn"t log on to 888? For a tournament that you either did or didn"t register for.

What does this have to do with APAT, or anyone else in the league who played the tournament? Are you honestly asking that everyone who played should get back their $11 because you couldn"t play??

Foggy

• Gold Member
« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2011, 10:42:09 AM »

LOL, just lol

Paulie_D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
  • Travel Guru
« Reply #77 on: June 09, 2011, 11:16:37 AM »
OK....that"s enough.

The basic problem has been resolved to most everybody"s (if not everyone"s) satisfaction and we are getting away from the topic.

Accordingly, I"m locking this one off.

If you have issue UNRELATED to the tournament cancellation, please post a new thread in the 888 section.

If you really have a VITAL point (other than dissatisfaction with Leigh's decision) that NEEDS to be made, please PM me and I"ll reconsider re-opening.

Cheers,

Paulie.
“Thor has Mjolnir but I have a banhammer. I think I win”