Author Topic: account  (Read 3861 times)

razzspazz87

account
« on: March 24, 2012, 12:11:27 PM »
i myself dnt have a williamhill account i actualy use my g/fs am i able to register for the online and main event on my gfs acount then let you guys know so u can change the name on the entry list of the main event ??  and the same as if i happened t win a genting seat am i able to change the name from my gfs to mine ??

pables

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • JACK7SUITED on Grosvenor
Re: account
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 12:30:43 PM »
I think this actually is outside most operators T&C"s ie frowned upon/illegal as you are fraudulently playing another persons game, not sure if that is correct but just from what I have gleaned over the years  :-\

Ian
WCOAP online Omaha Bronze 2009
WCOAP Stud Gold 2010
UK Team championship 2011 individual Silver
WCOAP 2015 Team championship silver with IRELAND
WCOAP 2016 Irish silver
WCOAP 2018 PLO D/C Bracelet
WCOAP 2018 ROE silver
WCOAP 2019 Mix max Bracelet
European Team event 2019 Silver with team Ireland

Paulie_D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
  • Travel Guru
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 12:35:23 PM »
Is there some reason why you can"t open your own account.

“Thor has Mjolnir but I have a banhammer. I think I win”

Des

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 12:39:46 PM »

i myself dnt have a williamhill account i actualy use my g/fs am i able to register for the online and main event on my gfs acount then let you guys know so u can change the name on the entry list of the main event ??  and the same as if i happened t win a genting seat am i able to change the name from my gfs to mine ??

Sorry Michael, that wouldn"t be acceptable unfortunately.
Email: des@apat.com
Facebook: Des Duffy
Twitter: Des Duffy

razzspazz87

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2012, 12:42:53 PM »
ye because i dont have a bank account anymore.  everything goes through my gfs acount ..

vulcan107

• Bronze Member
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2012, 12:47:28 PM »
It may be frowned upon but when Betfair sponsored APAT my friend signed up for an account putting 75pound in his account via paypal,  he tried to buy into the Coventry event and Betfair put a lock on his account till he could prove his age.  As he did not have a current bank account or drivers license/passport and they wouldn"t accept his nationally recognised Citizen card.  He could not sign in under his name or have the 75 pound returned to the paypal account.

We resorted to my girlfriend getting a Betfair account and signing up to coventry event, then sold seat to Tom via seat exchange.  He went onto final table, it would be good on the sponsors part if they were to send someone to the events.  They could then answer any questions and resolve any problems.  Foremost they would be able to see first hand how great APAT is and how loyal apaters" are.