Author Topic: GENERAL RANT - BLUE SQUARE SOFTWARE  (Read 14406 times)

HaworthBantam

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
Re: GENERAL RANT - BLUE SQUARE SOFTWARE
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2008, 14:48:57 PM »

She is a French lady

Oh, la, la.   ;D

kinboshi

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2008, 20:56:29 PM »
For the first time EVER, I"ve had problems with BlueSQ this evening.

Was playing on two cash tables, doing perfectly well thank you very much, and then suddenly it throws me off one table and a box pops up saying "Sorry that table is not available".

Then it throws me off the the other one.

Now I can"t see any tables in the lobby.  So I"m guessing it"s network issue. Anyone else?
"Running hurts up to a point and then it doesn't get any worse."  Ann Trason

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2008, 21:00:56 PM »
best night in ages (in terms of connection) since i changed my router MTU setting!!  No issues tonight.... it must just be you.... did you breach your maximum daily win limit?

kinboshi

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2008, 21:05:30 PM »
No, but I think there are network-wide issues.  If you"re in an MTT already, you"ll be OK - but others can"t register for a new tourney or play cash games.

Time for a bath...

kinboshi

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2008, 21:06:22 PM »
Back up again I think...

Mikeyboy9361

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2008, 21:37:47 PM »
Playing on Virgin, kicked out of a tourney twice, finally managed to get to 7th. Then kicked off a cash table, really getting sick of it, hence now on the forum!
European Online Silver Medalist 2009
Member of the Leeds "Grand Final" Team
Scottish Amateur Championships Bronze Medalist 2013

kinboshi

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2008, 21:59:02 PM »
I get back on and my flopped set of fours is destroyed by a flopped set of sevens.  It happens.  Reload.

Then not too long later, my 99 becomes a set on the flop and I take the whole stack of a fella who wants to re-raise me all-in with KK.  Nice.

Who says that cash is a boring grind?

;D

tumblet

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2008, 22:17:35 PM »

I get back on and my flopped set of fours is destroyed by a flopped set of sevens.  It happens.  Reload.

Then not too long later, my 99 becomes a set on the flop and I take the whole stack of a fella who wants to re-raise me all-in with KK.  Nice.

Who says that cash is a boring grind?

;D

Not me... I love it, Esp on Sky poker tonight...

wizza

« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2008, 17:03:57 PM »
Anyone use the THREE USB mobile broardband i can run bluesquare but get disconnected by bluesquare regualy i also cant run fulltilt but most other poker rooms are fine on it its not a problem with settings on my computer as it works fine on my home broardband aol any idears anyone is there a setting i can change thanks

biffa85

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2008, 10:22:25 AM »
Ok, I"ve now had an experience of the Bluesquare crashes that lots of you have metioned, and I"d Just like to say AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!  Was playing a 1d freezeout and a 10d 10,000k guaranteed freezeout and doing very well in both, suddenly crash.  I restarted my machine twice and still couldn"t get back in. Ended up ringing them and was impressed at how quickly they answered the phone (within 5rings!!!!!)  The guy I spoke to asked if I had restarted, and asked me to try starting bluesuqre again and - Voila it loaded and restarted my tables so two points

a)  OMG howo irritating the crashes are!
b)  OMG how impressed was I that bluesquare answered the phone so quickly!

Oh I have a really nasty bad beat story for you, but I better find the right spot to hide it...... ;D
Still learn the science and practicing the art

RioRodent

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • https://photos.app.goo.gl/VFDZrGk6jgyCUzRB2
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2008, 14:48:44 PM »

Ok, I"ve now had an experience of the Bluesquare crashes that lots of you have metioned, and I"d Just like to say AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!  Was playing a 1d freezeout and a 10d 10,000k guaranteed freezeout and doing very well in both, suddenly crash.  I restarted my machine twice and still couldn"t get back in. Ended up ringing them and was impressed at how quickly they answered the phone (within 5rings!!!!!)  The guy I spoke to asked if I had restarted, and asked me to try starting bluesuqre again and - Voila it loaded and restarted my tables so two points

a)  OMG howo irritating the crashes are!
b)  OMG how impressed was I that bluesquare answered the phone so quickly!

Oh I have a really nasty bad beat story for you, but I better find the right spot to hide it...... ;D

There is no hiding place... I WILL find it and I WILL reveal it for what it is!!!

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.