Author Topic: New Here......  (Read 1918 times)

texasjim007

New Here......
« on: August 29, 2008, 23:50:57 PM »
Hi,

I"m pleased to be a member here having just joined :)  The forum and set-up looks amazing...

I"m based in London and have played regulary online for about a year now - just making the transition to "live" play at the moment....different beast at first I must say!

Anyway, just wanted to check I"ve got the jist of things here....are we now waiting for schedules to come out for season 3?

...and once they"re published, members are free to enter regional, national and online events?

Apologies for the noobie question but it"s a little confusing at first...

Looking forward to meeting some great people and players.

Simon

TopPair2Pair

• Silver Member
Re: New Here......
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 02:39:26 AM »
Yup Simon,

You pretty much have the full jist of it there, not that I"ve ever been to an APAT event... just yet anyway! Been lingering around here in anticipation for season 3 myself for the past few months.

Season 3 starts in the next couple of months or so, not sure when you can start registering for the live ones. But I believe you can register for the online tournements very early at Blue square poker but the dates haven"t been announced yet.

Good luck

Toppietwo - "Just like it says on the tin"

HaworthBantam

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2008, 10:56:04 AM »

Although we"re coming to the end of season two, I believe there are still a few online events yet to be played on BlueSquare.

I think they may be the Online Worlds that have been delayed until after the live Worlds have been completed.

Hopefully Des or Jon will be be able to confirm, although both will be rather busy at the moment at the Vic in London  ;D

HaworthBantam

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2008, 11:00:09 AM »

Oh, and to APAT Simon. If you can get into any of the National or Regional events in season 3 you should have a very pleasurable experience.