Author Topic: Curry half and half  (Read 101 times)

Xuarantui

• Silver Member
Curry half and half
« on: July 01, 2024, 12:06:27 PM »
Just seen a chef on telly say that Curry half and half is a Welsh thing, but the Welsh don't realise that the dish is unique to them.

As a Welshman and a fan of Chicken curry half and half (half chips, half rice), I have to admit that I thought it was consumed everywhere.

So I just want to ask the members here, is the chef correct, is it pretty much unique to Wales?
If so.
What is wrong with everyone? It's lush.

CarloMecan

Re: Curry half and half
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2024, 13:11:47 PM »
I try to avoid anything with curry in the name. about 20 years ago, they built an Indian Cultural Center in our town, and they offered all of these cool classes.

WallaceMetcalfe

Re: Curry half and half
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2024, 13:33:54 PM »
As a fellow Welshman, I totally get where you're coming from with the Chicken curry half and half. It's such a comforting and tasty dish, isn't it? I've also grown up thinking it's more widespread than just Wales. It's funny how regional dishes can surprise us like that!

Also, I've been leaning towards healthier eating habits lately and found a convenient way to order natural food online. It's been a game-changer for saving time and sticking to nutritious choices. If anyone's curious about where to find good natural food options online, feel free to ask.