Author Topic: Challenge to Apat, any team of two Vs me and Chris Brammer for main event  (Read 9265 times)

K3vl4rUK

• Gold Member
    • APAT

It should be fine (as someone mentioned DTD keep a pretty accurate update of who goes out and when), if everyone"s playing the same Day 1.  Otherwise, those playing Day 1b have a distinct advantage.

What Day 1 are you too playing, I"m up for this as well and I"m sure I can find some mug to make up the team?

pick me dan! i have the advantage of day 1b! :P

evilpie

• Silver Member

It should be fine (as someone mentioned DTD keep a pretty accurate update of who goes out and when), if everyone"s playing the same Day 1.  Otherwise, those playing Day 1b have a distinct advantage.

What Day 1 are you too playing, I"m up for this as well and I"m sure I can find some mug to make up the team?

pick me dan! i have the advantage of day 1b! :P

Pick me Dan. I"m dead good.

APAT

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT Poker Association & Tour
Pick me Dan, I record the finishing positions...

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
don"t pick me Dan, "cos you"re rubbish  ;)

bagface

I"m pretty busto right now so I wouldn"t wanna prop a lot on this, £50-£100 sounds enough to make it fun without making me nit it up to mincash :-)

W/e, finishing positions or cash it doesn"t really matter - Finishing positions just means there is a result more than there would be if just four people busto out.

treefella

bagface ....... why would you wanna take such risks when u know the longest  you have ever lasted in any tourney over $25 is one blind level ?      ;D

Andy P

myself (Andy Price) and Will Young would be up for this we are all on day 1a so it will be easier to sort out. im sure £50 / £100 would be fine do you want to sort this out before kick off at DTD tomorrow
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 20:35:28 PM by Andy P »

Foggy

• Gold Member

don"t pick me Dan, "cos you"re rubbish  ;)

Bugga, you got there before me