Author Topic: Betfair VIP Freeroll - Seats Available for APAT Members  (Read 26458 times)

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
Re: Betfair VIP Freeroll - Seats Available for APAT Members
« Reply #90 on: November 14, 2010, 10:16:34 AM »
Think Mary final-tabled for a cool £900. Well done Mary!

pables

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • JACK7SUITED on Grosvenor
« Reply #91 on: November 14, 2010, 11:37:44 AM »
VWP Mair and I hope you enjoyed this experience and I hope the other reprobates behaved themselves  ;)
WCOAP online Omaha Bronze 2009
WCOAP Stud Gold 2010
UK Team championship 2011 individual Silver
WCOAP 2015 Team championship silver with IRELAND
WCOAP 2016 Irish silver
WCOAP 2018 PLO D/C Bracelet
WCOAP 2018 ROE silver
WCOAP 2019 Mix max Bracelet
European Team event 2019 Silver with team Ireland

ForthThistle

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
« Reply #92 on: November 14, 2010, 12:11:32 PM »
You may see Phil on Tuesday....

Congrats to Mary....

What an EVENT....

PS..CK1888 is such a luckbox...
Current Southern European Online Champion.
Past Winning Captain - Scotland

MAIR

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #93 on: November 14, 2010, 15:34:25 PM »
Had an absolutely fantastic time, Andy, Debs, Phil, Ian, Scouse, Naz, Chris, Davey and Eck and all the +1s what a corkin time we had, LOL oh boy free bar u betcha it was fun!  Had about 8 bottles of beer and a vodka, but I wasnt even drunk! and I dont normally drink but it was free LOL

I ended up 6th for a cool $900 so was pretty pleased with that but the best part was hanging out with everyone, Betfair sure do put on a good show, gr8 hosts so huge thanks to them, and huge thanks to APAT.

Got some photos will try n post later.

PS: Deal or no deal was hilarious
Mary Kivlin

MAIR

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #94 on: November 14, 2010, 15:47:23 PM »
Scouse"s skills at photography leave a lot to be desired..mind u he was that drunk he could hardly stand still lol.  Only 1 that wasnt too much out of focus:

Debs Duncan, Andy Duncan, Ian Matthews and myself

Mary Kivlin

ck1888

• Silver Member
« Reply #95 on: November 14, 2010, 17:25:34 PM »

You may see Phil on Tuesday....

Congrats to Mary....

What an EVENT....

PS..CK1888 is such a luckbox...

Not when it comes to betting on the boxing  :"(
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

PHIL_TC

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #96 on: November 14, 2010, 17:36:00 PM »
Great weekend and a fantastic event put on by Betfair, expected just the "pumps" to be free.. but no it was the full bar  ;D This meant that the Stockton Rock and I got extremely messy very quickly, I managed to donk off my chips to Mair in true "surely she cant call" style in 20 somethingth (WP Mair on the FT and cash.. was so pleased for you.. you need to drink at poker more often) finished off with a trip into town afterwards and bed at about 4am I think. Good times :)

Great company as always, great banter, Forththistle, Mary, Andy & Debs, Scouse, Ian, Russ.. and I"m sure I bumped into Eck as well at some point. Its all a little blurry  :-\

Gutted I chucked my deal or no deal ticket away after the first one, only to have it called out in the 2nd game...but enjoyed the poker so much, and have realised that I need to increase my alcohol intake more at APAT events where ever possible.

HUGE thankyou from me to Betfair and APAT once again.

Winner of 1 gold, 2 silver & 1 bronze medals.
Proud member of team England '11 & '12 (Home Internationals) & team APAT  '11

Now pretty much poker retired, but available to help feed / sub the APAT server hamsters now & again.

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=101148

MAIR

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #97 on: November 14, 2010, 19:26:18 PM »

Great weekend and a fantastic event put on by Betfair, expected just the "pumps" to be free.. but no it was the full bar  ;D This meant that the Stockton Rock and I got extremely messy very quickly, I managed to donk off my chips to Mair in true "surely she cant call" style in 20 somethingth (WP Mair on the FT and cash.. was so pleased for you.. you need to drink at poker more often) finished off with a trip into town afterwards and bed at about 4am I think. Good times :)

Great company as always, great banter, Forththistle, Mary, Andy & Debs, Scouse, Ian, Russ.. and I"m sure I bumped into Eck as well at some point. Its all a little blurry  :-\

Gutted I chucked my deal or no deal ticket away after the first one, only to have it called out in the 2nd game...but enjoyed the poker so much, and have realised that I need to increase my alcohol intake more at APAT events where ever possible.

HUGE thankyou from me to Betfair and APAT once again.

Thumbs up - Likes this lol
Mary Kivlin

thegeezer2k

• Silver Member
« Reply #98 on: November 15, 2010, 21:28:43 PM »
Hi Guys was worth the 6hr train journey up there on the saturday and to meet up with the APAT 5 !! lol. I went out in 19th place, did manage to double Mary up when she went all in and I called, that"s poker.  Did win the final side event sit and go against someone who was that drunk that he fell off his chair whilst playing  :o :o :o

Got back home in time for the Div 2 match and took it down, helping Luton gain a massive 3 points this week !!!!

Helps when you have 3 players in the top 4 !!! Well done Rich and Stu !!

UP THE LUTON
Member of S4 Division 2 winners - Luton
1st ever APAT Live event - English Champs  Luton Oct 2010
2012 ECOAP Online 7 Card Stud Champion