Author Topic: Matchday 5 - 25/04/10 - Luton Poker Club  (Read 13451 times)

Waz1892

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: Matchday 5 - 25/04/10 - Luton Poker Club
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2010, 20:28:17 PM »

Bubbled Waz - sorry dude, that 1 extra place would have made the difference as well I think.

Oh and I took all of your brother"s chips in the first orbit but I promised I wouldn"t tell you.... oops!!

Onwards & Upwards... promotion is a must!!

Lol Ace..He texted me at 8minutes past saying he was out when i was on my way home..he did say it was to a Luton player...so not all bad.. I said he must have played it badly to go out that early!!..Your thoughts?

He said AQ Queen on flop...all in..you had straight..he kept it brief!!.. :-[
Carpe Diem
Member of East of England Poker Club
Team member APAT forum 2013

AceOnTheRiver

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2010, 22:13:19 PM »

Bubbled Waz - sorry dude, that 1 extra place would have made the difference as well I think.

Oh and I took all of your brother"s chips in the first orbit but I promised I wouldn"t tell you.... oops!!

Lol Ace..He texted me at 8minutes past saying he was out when i was on my way home..he did say it was to a Luton player...so not all bad.. I said he must have played it badly to go out that early!!..Your thoughts?

Pretty much - I flopped the nuts with 10,J when the board came K Q 9 - he called my c-bet on the flop and then raised me all-in when I fired again on the turn......a bit much with 2nd pair but then it is a fast tourney  ???
@jpround on Twitter
Views are my own
"Do not protect yourself by a fence, but rather by your friends" Czech Proverb
"Where you find beer, you find good life" Another Czech Proverb

Waz1892

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2010, 12:35:07 PM »

Pretty much - I flopped the nuts with 10,J when the board came K Q 9 - he called my c-bet on the flop and then raised me all-in when I fired again on the turn......a bit much with 2nd pair but then it is a fast tourney  ???

He didn"t adhere to the clue then!..esp with only 2nd pair...calling c-bet OK..but never re-raising you turn bet on that board.   But he"s always more agg then me.

you used them well..10th is good.
Carpe Diem
Member of East of England Poker Club
Team member APAT forum 2013

RicayBoy

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2010, 20:16:56 PM »
Sorry I had a shocker

Must try harder next time ....
Proud Member of Team Luton