Author Topic: Matchday 8 - 13/06/10 - Luton Poker Club  (Read 7565 times)

fandango

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • "it was suited"
Re: Matchday 8 - 13/06/10 - Luton Poker Club
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2010, 20:30:06 PM »

Keep up the railing Waz, makes the night more entertaining and if you have said anything to anyone else and they have taken it the wrong way then more fool them.  Could have gone bonkers when fandagos hit a straight on the river against my QQ as would have shot me upto 2nd or 3rd place for FT but thats poker and took it on my double chin.

Pleased i made the FT again and hope one match i can actually last till the final 3

Yeah i was short stacked sorry fats.. my AT looked juicy at that point.. if its any consolation i have busted out of 3 of these with QQ once on the bubble versus 44 when grim hit a set on the turn.. and twice more versus AK all in pre.. but as you say thats poker i run so bad on betfair so was nice for a change. Well played over the weeks you have been a constant stalwart and a great member of "Team Luton".
2011 Bronze medal in Omaha online WCOAP
2012 ECOAP Main Event Champion and Gold Medalist
2012 ECOAP Player of Series winner
2012 UK Amateur Champion
WCOAP Gold Medalist and Bracelet winner Team England
S7 WCOAP Bronze medal Antes only
Bronze Shoot out WCOAP

fatbloke8888

• Bronze Member
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2010, 20:54:32 PM »
Pleased i decided to join the luton club as very enjoyable and great gang of players (even if i haven"t met anyone yet but thanks Warren for all the hard work you do).  Sure we will have some more ups and downs before the league finishes so will see you all in 2 weeks time for the next round. Fandagos - no worries on the flop, as you say strange how sometimes the leading hands get busted out with straights or flushes.  All good fun though and helped you get further up the finishing list !

Waz1892

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2010, 21:27:14 PM »

Pleased i decided to join the luton club as very enjoyable and great gang of players (even if i haven"t met anyone yet but thanks Warren for all the hard work you do).  Sure we will have some more ups and downs before the league finishes so will see you all in 2 weeks time for the next round. Fandagos - no worries on the flop, as you say strange how sometimes the leading hands get busted out with straights or flushes.  All good fun though and helped you get further up the finishing list !

very pleased you did too...and cant wait to actually met some of us, maybe at the Worlds (1b myself)..and I hope to present the club player award then.

Thank-you for kind words, no need i enjoy doing it, and its great being part of a well knit team
Carpe Diem
Member of East of England Poker Club
Team member APAT forum 2013