Author Topic: Help! ADVICE SOUGHT. Poker credit removed by site  (Read 6792 times)

RiverAsUsual

• Silver Member
Re: Help! ADVICE SOUGHT. Poker credit removed by site
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2011, 18:30:07 PM »
After step 8 on the first post at the top I sent this email and received the following reply:

Hi,

Did you actually read my previous message?
Bidibot is no longer active!

I"m currently seeking advice on all the main poker forums and other poker authorities.

At present I have not specifically named your site as I do not wish to affect any good reputation your site has with other members/authorities who may have links with you.

I would appreciate an immediate restoration of the funds so that no further action needs to be taken and no other costs need to be sought.

Regards,
John Miller
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear John

Thank you for contacting our xxxxxxxxxx Support Team

All the Bidibot accounts have been refunded.We took the money temporarily until we reached the affiliate but everything is sorted now.

On the other hand,you cannot withdraw, the FPPs conditions are still the same even if Bidibot is offline.

If you have any questions or you require any further assistance, please feel free to contact us immediately.

I wish you a lovely day

Kind regards

xxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx Support
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(identities removed)

Looks like I"ve some points to earn!!
2010 World Champion PotLimit Omaha Online - Gold Medal
2010 Irish PLO - Silver medal
2009 Team England - Bronze medal

plus some others

RioRodent

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • https://photos.app.goo.gl/VFDZrGk6jgyCUzRB2
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2011, 18:34:38 PM »
PokerStars?
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

RiverAsUsual

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2011, 19:50:59 PM »
ummmm, just been on the site and balance still 0.00 but I"ll give them a day cos accounts can take a few hours to sort out!
2010 World Champion PotLimit Omaha Online - Gold Medal
2010 Irish PLO - Silver medal
2009 Team England - Bronze medal

plus some others