Author Topic: S5 Online National League - Matchday 1  (Read 15064 times)

gerry5421

• Gold Member
    • Troon PC Tech
Re: S5 Online National League - Matchday 1
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2011, 10:55:33 AM »

Very well done to Dublin.

So few players in starting line up but 3 at FT.

+1 , small team But played a stormer , GG
Gerry
Glasgow Club Captain Div 2 Champions 2011
http://www.apat.com/forum/index.php?topic=8298.0
APAT Scottish Online Championship 2010 Bronze

samuel_9

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2011, 11:22:07 AM »
we thought we would give yous a head start

VBlue

• Silver Member
    • Northern Poker Stars
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2011, 14:14:10 PM »
I really enjoyed the craic again last night and have renewed vigour about our chances this season, despite not scoring points this week.  Although we only had 5 players, I believe that our quality outweighed our quantity; anyone seeing one particular play of mine may disagree when I failed to see a previous raise and shoved with 12 BBs with K6 to be called by a dominated hand - I paired my kicker.

I was 10 mins late back from a Mother"s Day meal and had shared a bottle of pink fizz and a bottle of red wine at Dinner.  That"s my excuse anyway!

I had also previously doubled up when short-stacked after losing a race, finding AQ UTG, then 3-bet by MP and electing to 4-bet shove, losing to JJ.  The double-up hand saw me in the SB with about 4 BBs and I again found an opponent calling with a dominating hand - I paired my weaker kicker.

I guess to then lose with AKs, 3-betting PF following an EP raiser and seeing a flop of AQJ double suited, versus AQ was justice in some people"s eyes - although not mine obv. 

Great night and looking forward to Round Two next Sunday.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 16:53:20 PM by VBlue »

JayCbee.

« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2011, 17:50:42 PM »
Quick note to say thank you from my wife Cheryl who put me to shame last night and finished 3rd - the girl done me proud!    Roll on the next one!  WP everyone - loads of fun! ;D

WYoung83

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2011, 18:00:31 PM »
played Tod. Running really well last few months well done.

graparr

« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2011, 17:28:40 PM »
[
The first six matchdays are available for registration, should you wish to get in early.   ;D
I have played matches 2 and 3 of div 2 registered for 4&5 but for match 6 888 keep throwing me out as not eligible to play. Have queried with them but state it is an APAT problem not 888.Could you help with resolving this

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2011, 17:38:31 PM »

[
The first six matchdays are available for registration, should you wish to get in early.   ;D
I have played matches 2 and 3 of div 2 registered for 4&5 but for match 6 888 keep throwing me out as not eligible to play. Have queried with them but state it is an APAT problem not 888.Could you help with resolving this

Others have regged for it, so really not sure why you can"t get in.