Author Topic: Which Regional Team Can I Play For?  (Read 73590 times)

daiboot

• Bronze Member
Re: APAT Presents The PokerStars.com National Online League
« Reply #195 on: February 17, 2012, 08:49:36 AM »

Well done APAT! thank you!
Well done Pokerstars! thank you!

Feels like being at home with a bunch of kids.... you do something nice- having put a lot of thought, time and effort ( not to mention money) and there is something to complain about.

Heres what I say - a lot of thought has gone in to this - try just saying thankyou - not thankyou ,, but,, just thankyou and appreciate what you have been given, instead of whinging about how it is not perfect for you.

sigh that is all

xxx
WCOAP 2010 - 7card stud - Silver
@daiboot on twitter

Everything happens for a reason but sometimes that reason is that you are stupid and make bad decisions!!!

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #196 on: February 17, 2012, 09:44:24 AM »

Well done APAT! thank you!
Well done Pokerstars! thank you!

Feels like being at home with a bunch of kids.... you do something nice- having put a lot of thought, time and effort ( not to mention money) and there is something to complain about.

Heres what I say - a lot of thought has gone in to this - try just saying thankyou - not thankyou ,, but,, just thankyou and appreciate what you have been given, instead of whinging about how it is not perfect for you.

sigh that is all

xxx

^^What he said!!

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #197 on: February 17, 2012, 10:09:02 AM »
Have we had enough critisism of those trying to debate an issue yet or do you want to lower the forum even further?

EDIT: and if you do want to have a go please PM me or post on my blog. Des has already asked to take this of this thread
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 10:11:44 AM by SirPercival »