Author Topic: Portugal  (Read 11454 times)

jacklevel06

• Platinum Member
Re: Portugal
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2008, 11:22:52 AM »

10th tonight which is my best performance on APAT for a couple of months. I like the $19 prize money and I would have loved to have made the points but winning TWO drinks from Kinboshi and one from MickyP will console me for now.

As always, thanks for the support from the rail. WP, GG and GL to All remaining, especially ImMrChip.

(sorry, jinxed him, out in 7th. GG Stuart)

400th post - YIPPEE!
Getting drinks from me and kin is worth more than points. :D
Mug punter on the horses since 1981

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2008, 12:11:10 PM »

Out already didn"t last an hour...  and didn"t win one hand..  ???

definitely not your night when 72h can beat you  ???

oh well another night

He claims to have called for "comedy value"  ??? :o ;D

LOL I was laughing too all the way to the swear box  ;)

worst thing is on the cash table i lost two hands totally $200 to the same sort of flush draws  definitely not my night

23rd Sir Perc.. no luck either?

Nah, 2 lucky rivers in a row (for them not me!) and it"s all over.

sedgy575

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2008, 13:56:50 PM »
thanks to any messages about my win last night on the forum and the rail at the time.

congrats to everyone that took part and made the points and final table unlucky departed to have your aces cracked in the final hand ,it seemed to be my night for craacking premiums as at the final table somebody cant remember who mini raised my bb with kings giving me odds to call with 78 off, thankfully it set my win up as i stacked them off hitting two pair on the flop,pokergods a big thankyou.

Good luck all and see you at the tables again no doubt.

CJ

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2008, 21:10:19 PM »

thanks to any messages about my win last night on the forum and the rail at the time.

congrats to everyone that took part and made the points and final table unlucky departed to have your aces cracked in the final hand ,it seemed to be my night for craacking premiums as at the final table somebody cant remember who mini raised my bb with kings giving me odds to call with 78 off, thankfully it set my win up as i stacked them off hitting two pair on the flop,pokergods a big thankyou.

Good luck all and see you at the tables again no doubt.

That would be me making the mistake of not raising enough with kings! since it was down to four, thought i"d play it cute but obviously got caught out convinced I was still ahead and losing half my chip stack of 140,000! never mind! managed to battle back to finish 3rd!
Most enjoyable final table and well played to all that made it!
Would just like to appologise for knocking out Neil, but had to push as the short stack and my Ace Queen found that lucky river card to beat Neil"s pocket 10"s!
Untill next time!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 21:26:17 PM by CJ »

lukybugur

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2008, 22:24:41 PM »
No hard feelings CJ  >:(   ;D

kinboshi

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2008, 13:36:50 PM »

10th tonight which is my best performance on APAT for a couple of months. I like the $19 prize money and I would have loved to have made the points but winning TWO drinks from Kinboshi and one from MickyP will console me for now.

As always, thanks for the support from the rail. WP, GG and GL to All remaining, especially ImMrChip.

(sorry, jinxed him, out in 7th. GG Stuart)

400th post - YIPPEE!
Getting drinks from me and kin is worth more than points. :D

Did he want Irn Bru or lemonade?  Can"t remember now...
"Running hurts up to a point and then it doesn't get any worse."  Ann Trason

lukybugur

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2008, 15:11:46 PM »
I don"t do fizzy. Water or Orange & Water is all I drink - I"m a cheap date!

I should order Pints for my pals to make sure I get my money"s worth outta youz.  ;)