Author Topic: APAT League Hand - No.2  (Read 11120 times)

noble1

• Platinum Member
Re: APAT League Hand - No.2
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2012, 08:55:51 AM »

Posting results will totally alter how people analyse the spot to a point where they are so skewed towards the result that responses become almost worthless. So imho patience will pay off.

? i wont bother then..

TheSnapper

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2012, 14:08:59 PM »

Posting results will totally alter how people analyse the spot to a point where they are so skewed towards the result that responses become almost worthless. So imho patience will pay off.

? i wont bother then..

Please continue to "bother" Noble, wasn"t meant as a slur on any individual but I"m pretty sure you get the point. With the best will in the world our analysis will be greatly influenced by the result. Maybe "worthless" was a tad strong ;D
"Being wrong is erroneously associated with failure, when, in fact, to be proven wrong should be celebrated, for it elevates someone to a new level of understanding."

noble1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2012, 15:11:55 PM »
i just found it odd Bren to bring up tbh when all the replies have gave some reasoning as to why they would take such and such action, gave ranges etc all on reads/tendencies etc etc..

there are a few things to learn here imo , pot control and turning whatever hand into a bluff catcher out of position , not a great idea on certain board textures and oop against certain opponents.. understanding the concepts and how/when to apply them [and not] etc....

logic and which level of thought you should be on - thats for hero [if his hand reading/ranging was better] and from an analysis point of view..

although written way back when :) this article still points out a few flaws of being up against randoms etc...
http://www.pocketfives.com/articles/things-took-me-while-learn-flaw-level-2-thinking-250809/