Author Topic: Team Cymru - Season Seven. Home Nations Selection  (Read 2403 times)

AAroddersAA

• Platinum Member
Team Cymru - Season Seven. Home Nations Selection
« on: July 09, 2013, 11:42:56 AM »
Hi Guy"s

Firstly can I say I am very honoured to have been selected to captain the Welsh team this year at APAT's fine events. Like the rest of the Welsh APAT players I am disappointed to see Paul step down but I know how busy he is with things away from poker, which are at the end of the day more important. I am hoping we will still see him in a Welsh shirt as often as possible this year.

The first job I have is to select two teams and captains for The Home Nations Championship at DTD. We need two teams of four who are competitive in this format (sit n go"s). I am going to try and confirm the teams fairly quickly as I know the timing of this event means that the more notice you have the better due to the need to book time off work in August etc. We are still 7 weeks away from the event but want to give at least a months notice to the players selected.

Can all interested people please either post here in the thread or send me a PM. I will do my very best to confirm the teams by the end of July and before the Welsh Championship as I know selection can sometimes make a difference to which events people choose to play. I will also announce who will captain the actual A and the B side"s before then (I have not decided yet if I am selected myself or not as it depends on who else wishes to play).

Cymru am byth
-----------------------------

Still trying to think of something amusing to write in this bit.

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
Re: Team Cymru - Season Seven. Home Nations Selection
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 13:02:04 PM »
Your Country Needs You

fandango

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • "it was suited"
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 13:15:39 PM »
Good luck Steve im sure you will have a great team, so many excellent players for you to choose from, look forward to doing battle.
2011 Bronze medal in Omaha online WCOAP
2012 ECOAP Main Event Champion and Gold Medalist
2012 ECOAP Player of Series winner
2012 UK Amateur Champion
WCOAP Gold Medalist and Bracelet winner Team England
S7 WCOAP Bronze medal Antes only
Bronze Shoot out WCOAP

Charlie44

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 23:51:52 PM »
Steve

Just PMd you asking to be considered for team.

dilligaf07

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2013, 15:08:31 PM »
If you are still looking for players or taking applications, i would like to be considered

AAroddersAA

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2013, 15:19:38 PM »

If you are still looking for players or taking applications, i would like to be considered

OK Mike got it, will try to announce before Cardiff if possible
-----------------------------

Still trying to think of something amusing to write in this bit.