Author Topic: Players needed for "Team APAT" @LPPL Interleague Challenge.30th Nov, South Yorks  (Read 47031 times)

PHIL_TC

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
Good luck today to team APAT hope you all have a ball x
Winner of 1 gold, 2 silver & 1 bronze medals.
Proud member of team England '11 & '12 (Home Internationals) & team APAT  '11

Now pretty much poker retired, but available to help feed / sub the APAT server hamsters now & again.

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=101148

adilong1

• Gold Member
Well it was a great do and nice to see some new and old faces,

APAT got the biggest chorus of boos you have ever heard in all your life and they made Matt come on separate which was great. Unfortunately the cards gods played against us.

Meh was a good laugh though!
Adi
Co founder of Yorkshire Poker Club on Facebook
Catch me on Twitter: Adicricket1

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
Have we won yet ?

Mikeyboy9361

• Platinum Member
I believe the news isn"t good.  :(
European Online Silver Medalist 2009
Member of the Leeds "Grand Final" Team
Scottish Amateur Championships Bronze Medalist 2013

hi_am_chris

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Think as bad as it could get Mikey ...

#embarrassed

Matt D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
It was a fun day out though we actually managed to finish 12th out of 12. Ooops. :)

Massive thanks to all who played, and congrats to Chris who the only one of our players to win a table.

Big luck to Zozzy in today"s big game in Bolton!
APAT Online is on Grosvenor Poker. Down the software from http://www.apat.com/grosvenor-poker

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
"You"re getting sacked in the morning"

:D

adilong1

• Gold Member

It was a fun day out though we actually managed to finish 12th out of 12. Ooops. :)

Massive thanks to all who played, and congrats to Chris who the only one of our players to win a table.

Big luck to Zozzy in today"s big game in Bolton!

They gave Chris the easy table!!  :P

Well done mate.
Adi

Matt D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
x-post from LPPL:

Massive congratulations to the South Yorkshire team. Very worthy winners! :)

My God, we (APAT) were shockingly bad (aside from a few of us). Totally gutted to miss out on the fun of the final table, but I had a great time over the weekend, and think the others did too smile It was nice to put faces to names, and meet everyone.

Thanks to all who organised the event for a couple of great days :) I think MTS was a bloody excellent compere and will be very sadly missed :(

p.s. I have picked up 3 t-shirts/shirts that were left in a cardboard box I brought our team shirts up in. If any of the following belong to you, please PM me, and I"ll get it posted out to you:

1. t-shirt with the wording "Silver 72 Training Station St Geroge by Dufner". CLAIMED.

2. Grey Ben Sherman short sleeved polo shirt.

3. Dark pin striped Next shirt with black jumper. CLAIMED.

I think one of them belongs to Pedro.

Chris, PM me your address and I"ll get yours posted out to you.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 14:15:50 PM by Matt D »
APAT Online is on Grosvenor Poker. Down the software from http://www.apat.com/grosvenor-poker

ian.ski309

• Gold Member
I"ve got to say that the afternoon was a lot of fun and contrary to popular expectation Team APAT were made to feel very welcome. It was a bit of a shame that we got the wooden spoon but that, as they say, is poker  ;)
APAT European Team Championships 2009 - Gold Medal

"The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor upon the business known as gambling." - Ambrose Pierce

hi_am_chris

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
It was all part of the paln of our LPPL good will mission!

Matt D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
I thought, as a whole, the standard of poker was very good. Better than I expected, and a fair bit better than mine! :)

ian.ski309

• Gold Member
I thought, as a whole, the standard of poker was very good. Better than I expected...

Me too, I was pleasantly surprised by most of the LPPL experience to be honest. They"ve got to sort the "self-deal" thing out though... even if it means nominating a competent dealer at each table and bunging them a tenner.
APAT European Team Championships 2009 - Gold Medal

"The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor upon the business known as gambling." - Ambrose Pierce

Scousebill

• Gold Member
  • Liverpool FC, APAT Poker @TheHummingbirds CoLFC
Hopefully next year we will have a full compliment of players who will turn up and we won"t have to find FIVE replacements. It was a great day and if we have the chance to defend our wooden spoon I would love to be there... Thanks for a great time and a big hand to the bar staff who kept the foaming mead flowing without any delay for me....

Ian... are you a sh!t dealer like me....
Silver Medal APAT European Champs. 2015
WCOAP 6-MAX Champion, 2015.
2015 APAT Player of The Year.
Online 10th Anniversary Vegas Sat. Winner 2016

Twitter @APATBillShep

adilong1

• Gold Member
Was a great day and I really enjoyed meeting new and old faces,

The main part for me was watching one Scottish guy on my table pull of two great bluffs with 27o haha.

Great meeting you all and I would love to play next year.
Adi