Author Topic: APAT Online Series - English Open  (Read 16485 times)

APAT

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT Poker Association & Tour
APAT Online Series - English Open
« on: May 22, 2008, 16:18:44 PM »
The next event of the APAT Online Series; the English Open, will take place this evening at 8pm.

The event can be found through the Tournaments / Specials / APAT tab on the Blue Square client, for an entry fee of $10 + $1. 

Players will start with a 5,000 chip deepstack, with the top nine scoring APAT ranking points and the top three securing APAT gold, silver and bronze medals.

The Blue Square poker client can be downloaded from the home page of www.apat.com

Good luck to all participating players!

monkeyman

• Platinum Member
Re: APAT Online Series - English Open
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 17:06:39 PM »
I"m getting dangerously close to the business end of the rankings list and am expecting big things tonight.................Which probably means I"ll blunder my through to the 2nd break then make a pig"s ear of it from there. >:(
Currently tearing the Ipoker anonymous tables a new one

Roscopiko

• Gold Member
  • APAT Newcastle Team Captain
    • Tilt Tilt Tilt Reload Tilt Tilt
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 17:43:49 PM »
I"m in and on a horrendous run at the moment so theres 5k chips to anyone who fancies busting my aa with q9 soooooted ::)

billyho10

• Silver Member
  • Team FNP
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 19:50:40 PM »
well thats me registered, this will be my first apat online event, apart from a really poor show in the scottish qualifiers (i would describe the badbeat but i would owe you all a pint!) ::)

thought it was a $20 buy in, $10 is a bargain!!  8)
"this is your life, and its ending one minute at a time"

Roscopiko

• Gold Member
  • APAT Newcastle Team Captain
    • Tilt Tilt Tilt Reload Tilt Tilt
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2008, 19:58:09 PM »
Best online tourney around gl folks

sc0t679

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2008, 20:01:32 PM »

well thats me registered, this will be my first apat online event, apart from a really poor show in the scottish qualifiers (i would describe the badbeat but i would owe you all a pint!) ::)

gl billyho10 going for the double ;) well done on your win on saturday u put me out with my pocket 5s all in with your pocket 8s

slider

• Bronze Member
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2008, 20:06:29 PM »
gl all

EskiBoi8

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2008, 20:09:36 PM »
Well I regesteried for the first time and within three hands am out, pocket tens, raised up, re raised by Mummzy which I called. The flop comes ten high with two clubs, he bets, I raise he re raises all in and I call. He turns over Ace King with one club...and then the board proceeds to bring two running clubs to give him a king high flush, so so annoyed.

And to make things worse just lost another game all in with A10 after the flop with...yup trip tens, called by someone with pocket jacks and the turn brings a jack. Am going to the pub I think  :(

Bells666

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2008, 20:13:37 PM »
GL all, may the best donk win.
If you don't know what to do.....fold the 7 2

monkeyman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2008, 20:28:32 PM »
Eek, already managed to donk off 1800 chips playing like a newbie on Partypoker"s free tables. Looks like I could be in for an early night
Currently tearing the Ipoker anonymous tables a new one

billyho10

• Silver Member
  • Team FNP
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2008, 20:36:57 PM »

gl billyho10 going for the double ;) well done on your win on saturday u put me out with my pocket 5s all in with your pocket 8s

cheers mate. had some big hands already but donked of a few chips on the nut flush draw that never came  8)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 20:40:16 PM by billyho10 »

billyho10

• Silver Member
  • Team FNP
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2008, 20:40:46 PM »

Well I regesteried for the first time and within three hands am out, pocket tens, raised up, re raised by Mummzy which I called. The flop comes ten high with two clubs, he bets, I raise he re raises all in and I call. He turns over Ace King with one club...and then the board proceeds to bring two running clubs to give him a king high flush, so so annoyed.

And to make things worse just lost another game all in with A10 after the flop with...yup trip tens, called by someone with pocket jacks and the turn brings a jack. Am going to the pub I think  :(

think thats pints all round!  ;D

billyho10

• Silver Member
  • Team FNP
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2008, 20:43:03 PM »
3rd level and i"ve had aces three times, man im a card rack  ;D

EskiBoi8

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2008, 20:50:25 PM »

think thats pints all round!  ;D

aye all of them for me after that lol  ;D

slider

• Bronze Member
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2008, 20:54:40 PM »
post flop my 2 pair versus his flush draw all in...he hit but i aint out