Author Topic: WCOAP Satellites - Main Event and Side Event. Start Weds 19.2.14  (Read 35242 times)

Matt D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
Re: WCOAP Satellites - Main Event and Side Event. Start Weds 19.2.14
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2014, 13:24:51 PM »
A reminder, that every Wednesday night is Satellite night on APAT/Coral:

8pm Main Event satellite for the World Championship of Amateur Poker. Buy-in £12.10. 1 x £110 seat guaranteed!

8.30pm Side Event satellite. Buy-in £6.05. 1 x £55 seat guaranteed!
APAT Online is on Grosvenor Poker. Down the software from http://www.apat.com/grosvenor-poker

Matt D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2014, 18:24:33 PM »
t-minus 90 and 120 minutes to tonight"s satellites respectively. Registration is open now!
APAT Online is on Grosvenor Poker. Down the software from http://www.apat.com/grosvenor-poker

Matt D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2014, 19:35:05 PM »
25 minutes to go, and only 2 people registered for the Main Event satellite! With 1 x £110 seat guaranteed, at this rate someone is going to get an absolute bargain! :) (buy-in is just £12.10)

Matt D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2014, 20:05:18 PM »
7 runners at kick off in the Main Event Satellite, with 1 hours late reg.

The Side Event satellite starts in 25 minutes, and has 6 runners.

All games are available under "Coral Exclusive" > "APAT". Due to the introduction of Twister Poker a couple of days ago, you have to scroll down one item to see the APAT tab.

Careybear

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2014, 21:43:41 PM »
Got in late... :)  Gl all :)

Matt D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2014, 23:26:20 PM »
Congratulations to tonight"s winners!

Main Event sat: Graham Thomson
Side Event sat: Ian Matthews.

Sugar_Free

• Gold Member
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2014, 14:18:52 PM »

Following customer demand I have set up 2 more satellites for tonight.

So, if you"re playing the National Online League tonight, why not double (or triple) up and play a satellite too! :)

Satellites, as always, are in the following format:

8pm: £11 + £1.10 Satellite to WCOAP Main Event. 1 in 10 players will win an APAT WCOAP Main Event token*. 1 token guaranteed! 3000 starting stack, 10 minute levels. 1 hour late reg.

8.30pm: £5.50 + £0.55 Satellite to WCOAP Side Event. 1 in 10 players will win an APAT WCOAP Side Event token*. 1 token guaranteed! 2500 starting stack, 10 minute levels. 1 hour late reg.

None tonight? Or was there not enough interest last week?
S4 G UK Team - LPM
S6 S UK Online, B Online Team Cup, Home Internationals - England "B", Irish Online
S7 G (& Bracelet) WCOAP Online
S8 G Scottish Online, B WCOAP Stud
S9 S WCOAP Team - England, B UK Team - LPM
S10 S Irish Online, England Captain - WCOAP
S13 B UK Team - APAT Degens

Matt D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2014, 14:38:36 PM »

So, if you"re playing the National Online League tonight, why not double (or triple) up and play a satellite too! :)

8pm: £11 + £1.10 Satellite to WCOAP Main Event. 1 in 10 players will win an APAT WCOAP Main Event token*. 1 token guaranteed! 3000 starting stack, 10 minute levels. 1 hour late reg.

8.30pm: £5.50 + £0.55 Satellite to WCOAP Side Event. 1 in 10 players will win an APAT WCOAP Side Event token*. 1 token guaranteed! 2500 starting stack, 10 minute levels. 1 hour late reg.

It was just a one-off for last week.

LombBomb

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Silver Member
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2014, 14:56:09 PM »

That"s disappointing.  Surely if folk are playing the online league game it would make sense to have a satellite running too?
Captain of Scotland WCOAP Team Winners - London 2016
Welsh Open PLO Champion - Bristol 2014
Scotland Bronze Medallist APAT ECOAP - Prague 2013
Scotland Home International Champions - Stoke 2012
Twitter: www.twitter.com/TomClark
HM: http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=261278

Sugar_Free

• Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2014, 15:13:47 PM »

That"s disappointing.  Surely if folk are playing the online league game it would make sense to have a satellite running too?

Disappointing is the perfect description. I can"t see any good reason not to run these every night. They"ve exceeded the guarantee each time and even if that"s an issue then take away the guarantee and you"ll get the same number of runners. Maybe the rake isn"t enough to warrant it but hey, it"s free money isn"t it?
S4 G UK Team - LPM
S6 S UK Online, B Online Team Cup, Home Internationals - England "B", Irish Online
S7 G (& Bracelet) WCOAP Online
S8 G Scottish Online, B WCOAP Stud
S9 S WCOAP Team - England, B UK Team - LPM
S10 S Irish Online, England Captain - WCOAP
S13 B UK Team - APAT Degens

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2014, 15:17:14 PM »

Huh ???......thought if good response they were going to run every week?.....both of them last week got well over the gtd!!

Matt D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2014, 15:21:51 PM »
Unfortunately on iPoker you can"t run a satellite without guaranteeing at least 1 seat, so running them 7 nights a week would represent quite a risk for us. Even 2 nights a week dilutes the number of players for each game, with the satellites recently struggling to get the required 10 players to generate a non-overlayed seat.

However, I am obviously sorry to hear of your disappointment, so will set up another Sunday satellite for the remaining 2 Sundays in the month. I hope that is okay?

KarmaDope

• Platinum Member
  • The Groom
    • Blonde Forum
« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2014, 15:29:08 PM »

Unfortunately on iPoker you can"t run a satellite without guaranteeing at least 1 seat, so running them 7 nights a week would represent quite a risk for us. Even 2 nights a week dilutes the number of players for each game, with the satellites recently struggling to get the required 10 players to generate a non-overlayed seat.

However, I am obviously sorry to hear of your disappointment, so will set up another Sunday satellite for the remaining 2 Sundays in the month. I hope that is okay?

No point next week Matt. Nobody should be online next week as there is no league game cos of the live comp.

Try one tonight (if iPoker will let you) and push it in the league chat boxes and one for the next league game :)
[IMG=http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/countdown/countdown.php?c=purple&f=3&y=2013&m=11&d=12&h=18&mi=20&o=0&p=1][/img]

Matt D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2014, 15:35:56 PM »

No point next week Matt. Nobody should be online next week as there is no league game cos of the live comp.

Try one tonight (if iPoker will let you) and push it in the league chat boxes and one for the next league game :)

Unfortunately they require 3 days set-up notice.

I know there"s no league game next week, but 3 players above have expressed disappointment in there not being a game, so I don"t think it can hurt to set another one up.

LombBomb

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Silver Member
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2014, 15:40:32 PM »

Unfortunately they require 3 days set-up notice.

I know there"s no league game next week, but 3 players above have expressed disappointment in there not being a game, so I don"t think it can hurt to set another one up.

Yeah I"d be happy to play a satellite next week.
Captain of Scotland WCOAP Team Winners - London 2016
Welsh Open PLO Champion - Bristol 2014
Scotland Bronze Medallist APAT ECOAP - Prague 2013
Scotland Home International Champions - Stoke 2012
Twitter: www.twitter.com/TomClark
HM: http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=261278