Author Topic: Going for Gold  (Read 8319 times)

Mikeyboy9361

• Platinum Member
Going for Gold
« on: December 12, 2008, 13:38:41 PM »
I know we have all had a lot of fun with Stu in relation to the fact that he has only been winning mini series tourneys and they don"t qualify for medals :"(. But his achievement in taking down 3 on the bounce and winning the league surely warrants a special minting of a Mini League gold medal! I am officially starting the campaign to have his acievements recognised in the APAT records! :)
European Online Silver Medalist 2009
Member of the Leeds "Grand Final" Team
Scottish Amateur Championships Bronze Medalist 2013

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
Re: Going for Gold
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2008, 13:40:33 PM »
Christmas chocolate medal ftw      ;D

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2008, 17:55:28 PM »

I know we have all had a lot of fun with Stu in relation to the fact that he has only been winning mini series tourneys and they don"t qualify for medals :"(. But his achievement in taking down 3 on the bounce and winning the league surely warrants a special minting of a Mini League gold medal! I am officially starting the campaign to have his acievements recognised in the APAT records! :)

Thanks Mke. I was hoping that Des might even buy me a drink to celebrate.  :o

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2008, 17:56:51 PM »

Christmas chocolate medal ftw      ;D

ROFL  ;D

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2008, 17:57:57 PM »

Now that is just being plain silly

HaworthBantam

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2008, 18:22:32 PM »

Now that is just being plain silly

Forget it, try for the medal instead  :D

Santino67

• Platinum Member
  • Fat Charlie Sheen - @GrantSpeirs
    • Bebo & Facebook
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2008, 19:01:48 PM »

Yeah Stuart and santa really does exist  ;D
APAT Scottish Amateur Champion 2011 :~)
APAT Online North America PLO Champion 2011
Chipaccrual's Big APAT Christmas End Of Year Quiz Champion 2011
2012 Scottish Captain @ ECOAP
APAT Online Irish PLO Champion 2013
APAT Online Scottish Champion 2017

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2008, 11:50:36 AM »
I see I"m getting a lot of support - not.  :"(

APAT

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT Poker Association & Tour
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2008, 15:07:14 PM »

Good suggestion and one Leigh made some time ago also.  I think Stuart"s achievement in owning the mini league merits a Gold and we"ll see that he gets one.

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2008, 15:17:41 PM »

Good suggestion and one Leigh made some time ago also.  I think Stuart"s achievement in owning the mini league merits a Gold and we"ll see that he gets one.

Huzzah -- nice one oh great leader

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2008, 15:21:17 PM »

See, Christmas wishes can come true.

Of course the real wish we want granted is the S3 schedule, but Des only grants one wish a year, so I guess Stuart has gone and ruined that for ALL of us.

Nice one Sir P, thanks a lot.   ;D

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2008, 15:29:28 PM »

See - Des IS Santa.

Many thanks Des, very much appreciated.

APAT

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2008, 15:33:01 PM »

See - Des IS Santa.

Many thanks Des, very much appreciated.

Glad to oblige....but there is telling evidence available elsewhere on the forum that proves I"m an elf.

lukybugur

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2008, 16:07:18 PM »

I think Stuart"s achievement in owning the mini league merits a Gold and we"ll see that he gets one.

Still nowt on buying Stuart a drink tho  ;D

APAT

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2008, 16:11:41 PM »

I think Stuart"s achievement in owning the mini league merits a Gold and we"ll see that he gets one.

Still nowt on buying Stuart a drink tho  ;D

I reckon he owes me a few  :D