Author Topic: APAT National Championship - Season Three  (Read 23913 times)

APAT

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT Poker Association & Tour
Re: APAT National Championship - Season Three
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2009, 23:43:54 PM »

Do you realise that all of the APAT National Champions will be unable to take part in two of the APAT World Online events, which clash with the GUKPT Champion of Champions, where you are sending them?

That is correct John, but we are talking about 5 people and the two events you mention is assuming that they all make day two of the Champion of Champions event (granted that is likely as they will be quality APAT players  ;D )

If I had this dilemna, I think I know where I would want to be, and it wouldn"t be sitting at home in front of my PC.   ;D

Leigh

I think it is also very likely we will look at the schedule a little later in the season and fix that anomoly, by moving the Online WCOAP by a week.  

kinboshi

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2009, 19:38:25 PM »

Do you realise that all of the APAT National Champions will be unable to take part in two of the APAT World Online events, which clash with the GUKPT Champion of Champions, where you are sending them?

That is correct John, but we are talking about 5 people and the two events you mention is assuming that they all make day two of the Champion of Champions event (granted that is likely as they will be quality APAT players  ;D )

If I had this dilemna, I think I know where I would want to be, and it wouldn"t be sitting at home in front of my PC.   ;D

Leigh

I think it is also very likely we will look at the schedule a little later in the season and fix that anomoly, by moving the Online WCOAP by a week. 

Don"t mess up my calendar!!

>:(

"Running hurts up to a point and then it doesn't get any worse."  Ann Trason

APAT

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2009, 20:17:22 PM »

Leigh

Don"t mess up my calendar!!

>:(

lol....you"re like the online Banksy.

leveller1

« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2009, 21:17:55 PM »
After a period of the best part of 2 season off i have come back to give the apat a go again,I have not played in over a year After my bank roll going again after 3 months of bad beats ,Well my mate has just started playing online and wanted to go to play live so i said i would go with him for a bit of support ,I ended up playing and instantly got the buzz back (not sure this is good or bad )Well ended up coming away with 500  nuggets which is always nice ,And i though what a better way to come back and start giving it a go again than the APAT which i use to have some great fun at so hope to see you all there again in walsall and see if still play a bit ,

nosey-p

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2009, 11:02:53 AM »
When will the Scottish leg be confirmed?

Want to book hotel and time off work  

MintTrav

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2009, 00:43:01 AM »
What with all the todo about people not being able to get seats, it occurred to me that it would be a real shame if one of the defending champions was not able to defend due to not getting in. Would it be reasonable to allocate one seat to the previous year"s winner (or first three places, say 1st free and the other two pay but guaranteed entry)? Better to deal with this now than after it occurs, which it inevitably will.
5th place - Portsmouth Snooker Club £10 rebuy

Liz Lieu borrowed my pen - 01/06/2013

APAT

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2009, 07:11:43 AM »
The event champion will have an option to buy a seat if they wish to defend their title.  One Champion has already stated his intention to defend and I expect most to do so.

MintTrav

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2009, 09:38:24 AM »
Oh, okay, fair enough - wasn"t aware that they already had the option, not being a defending champion and all.
5th place - Portsmouth Snooker Club £10 rebuy

Liz Lieu borrowed my pen - 01/06/2013

Jordania

• Bronze Member
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2009, 17:19:48 PM »
Could you please let me know if all dates and venues for the season are now confirmed.

Thankyou Please

gianlucaragusi

« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2009, 06:42:56 AM »
today is april 23, 2009
where may i buy ticket for "The APAT Irish Amateur Championship "
i dont find on the sitethanks you
gianluca

scouse3465

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
  • Holder of ten medals
« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2009, 07:34:48 AM »

today is april 23, 2009
where may i buy ticket for "The APAT Irish Amateur Championship "
i dont find on the sitethanks you
gianluca

9 oclock tonight a link wii appear on front page

gianlucaragusi

« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2009, 12:09:37 PM »
thanks you

smasher37

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2009, 13:40:00 PM »
guys anyone help with clickfest what time does link go live and where on web page

Zanshin

• Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2009, 15:45:30 PM »

guys anyone help with clickfest what time does link go live and where on web page

9 pm on the main home page www.apat.com

Things to keep in mind:

• You will have to be quick ;-)

• Get settled before 9 and keep hitting the F5 key to refresh the screen and watch for the link comeing up.

• If you are not quick at typeing it may be a good idea to have some of the info already typed out so that you can copy and paste where required.

• Remember you cannot use a credit card... payments are by Debit card only.

Best of luck.... hope to see you there  :)

How can you call that.... you should have bet more...... I was all-in...... well you should have had more to bet.

scjn01

• Bronze Member
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2009, 11:25:36 AM »
Players can leave the venue after registration providing they are back in their allocated seats by 2.15pm (for a 2.30pm start).  In keeping with the new regulations, players not in their seat at the start of the event will be able to play.

Should this read "will not"?