Author Topic: Seat Available - SEAT NOW SOLD  (Read 11528 times)

APAT

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT Poker Association & Tour
Re: Seat Available
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2009, 23:21:31 PM »
Player list amended with this transfer.

wilfuljoker

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2009, 23:23:45 PM »
So you get 25% as well according to his thread?  Can"t really blame you but I hope they put a stop to the % thingy for the next event.  In 2007 I returned a seat and I wasn"t even allowed to reallocate it myself.  I would never give away any % for free - would only agree if someone was buying me into an event or as a mutural arrangement between people I know.  (not that this is sour grapes or anything  :-\ )

APAT

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2009, 23:27:02 PM »

So you get 25% as well according to his thread?  Can"t really blame you but I hope they put a stop to the % thingy for the next event.  In 2007 I returned a seat and I wasn"t even allowed to reallocate it myself.  I would never give away any % for free - would only agree if someone was buying me into an event or as a mutural arrangement between people I know.  (not that this is sour grapes or anything  :-\ )

The percentage element has gotten out of hand and we will be stopping it following this event.  From the Welsh Amateur Championship onwards, transfers will be strictly face value.

jacko159

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2009, 23:28:06 PM »

The seat has been sold at face value only.  No percentage was asked for or offered by anyone who replied to the original post.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 23:45:54 PM by jacko159 »
J4ck0159 on Betfair

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2009, 23:29:24 PM »

The percentage element has gotten out of hand and we will be stopping it following this event.  From the Welsh Amateur Championship onwards, transfers will be strictly face value.

Nice one Des.

The 2 members that have sold their seat by a draw with 0% should be commended on their upholding of the APAT values.

APAT

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2009, 23:37:04 PM »

Nice one Des.

The 2 members that have sold their seat by a draw with 0% should be commended on their upholding of the APAT values.

Fair play to both, but in no way should that be seen as a criticism of any of the other seat transferers, who have sold their seats within agreed guidelines. 

Unfortunately it is now becoming messy and we reserved the right to put a stop to any element that had the potential to take the transfer process into disrepute.  I don"t believe that we have reached that point, but as seat demand increases throughout the season so too will potential abuse.