Author Topic: APAT World Championship of Amateur Poker (27th - 30th Aug)  (Read 128448 times)

CrizzyConnor

• Platinum Member
Re: APAT World Championship of Amateur Poker (27th - 30th Aug)
« Reply #105 on: March 17, 2009, 21:49:56 PM »

No clickfest for the fog!!!

Turkey in the morning for 7 days golf
well email dez then and ask if u can have seat

If he"s giving them away make mine a double...  ;)
WCOAP 2009 Online Omaha Champion
WCOAP 2009 Online ME Final Tablist

BobFish

« Reply #106 on: March 17, 2009, 22:07:56 PM »

Bob - fair comments, and I too hate chat box trash talk from people who wouldnt say boo to a goose in a live game. I think APAT is an excellent community to play in, both live and online, and believe there is far less rubbishy trash talk than in more standard online games.

Question for you.... having qualified for the WCOAP Main Event last night (well done on that!), why are you playing tonight"s satellite?

I thought this all got stopped....????

Sorry about this jumping about, there are two threads running on this.

Full answer is on the other thread, but basically, I registered by mistake thinking it was another event.  Please read the other thread.

I would have unregistered, but the table had already opened when I realised.  but having paid my $10, I decided to play.  same style, same cards as any other torney.  No silly calls or draws just because I have already qualified.  just want my $10 back. 

mike saban

• Silver Member
« Reply #107 on: March 17, 2009, 22:08:48 PM »

10 seats will be set aside for the Rankings leaders in August.

Thanks for the clarification

THEGUY84

• Silver Member
    • http://theguy84.blogspot.com/
« Reply #108 on: March 17, 2009, 22:11:20 PM »
yeah thanks!
FNP,

Though I would give this blogging a shot!!
http://theguy84.blogspot.com/

BobFish

« Reply #109 on: March 17, 2009, 22:15:17 PM »

Bob - fair comments, and I too hate chat box trash talk from people who wouldnt say boo to a goose in a live game. I think APAT is an excellent community to play in, both live and online, and believe there is far less rubbishy trash talk than in more standard online games.

Question for you.... having qualified for the WCOAP Main Event last night (well done on that!), why are you playing tonight"s satellite?

Full answer is on the other thread, but basically, I registered by mistake thinking it was another event.  Please read the other thread.

I would have unregistered, but the table had already opened when I realised.  but having paid my $10, I decided to play.  same style, same cards as any other torney.  No silly calls or draws just because I have already qualified.  just want my $10 back. 

And now I"m out so you can all stop whinging....
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 22:18:23 PM by BobFish »

mattblue

• Silver Member
« Reply #110 on: March 17, 2009, 22:39:23 PM »

And now I"m out so you can all stop whinging....

lol fair shout

APAT

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT Poker Association & Tour
« Reply #111 on: March 17, 2009, 22:53:19 PM »

I did actually speak to him / her 4 times to enquire as to why he was playing again!

The silence brought out the worst in me

If Mair"s quote is accurate Foggy, then I recommend you retract that statement publically as soon as possible.  We are not going to accept that sort of stuff, under any circumstances.  I read above that you are going on holiday in the morning, so I will pm this to you and would appreciate a response on your return.

Des.

APAT

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #112 on: March 17, 2009, 22:55:13 PM »

Thanks for the clarification Ian and please accept my apologies on behalf of APAT for those comments directed at you this evening.

Des.

rubertoe

• Gold Member
« Reply #113 on: March 17, 2009, 23:03:59 PM »
Out in 20th,

Card dead all night! Push with Ajunk- called by kings

Clickfest here we come!
Lifes tough, its even tougher when your stupid

North London Poker Club

kinboshi

• Platinum Member
« Reply #114 on: March 17, 2009, 23:05:14 PM »

Out in 20th,

Card dead all night! Push with Ajunk- called by kings

Clickfest here we come!

Race ya!
"Running hurts up to a point and then it doesn't get any worse."  Ann Trason

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
« Reply #115 on: March 17, 2009, 23:14:07 PM »
My fingernails hurt  ;D

BobFish

« Reply #116 on: March 17, 2009, 23:15:04 PM »

Thanks for the clarification Ian and please accept my apologies on behalf of APAT for those comments directed at you this evening.

Des.

It"s no problem, Des. 

Although sparked by an registration error by me tonight (I"ll be more careful in furture), I had intended anyway to post comments about the chat in last nights event.

If tonights episode initiates a little debate about the standard of on-line chat on BSQ, then perhaps we can all get back to playing good poker in a friendly atmosphere.

APAT

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #117 on: March 17, 2009, 23:22:41 PM »
If anyone encounters unacceptable chat on an APAT table, please email details of what was said and by whom, through to customer@apat.com.  We can then get Blue Square to retrieve the chat logs.

A bit of banter is fine and normal, but if the chat is of a personal nature and you wouldn"t say it to someone"s face, then it shouldn"t be said at an APAT game.  

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
« Reply #118 on: March 17, 2009, 23:44:36 PM »
good fun tonight -- ended up in 10th

Now how many rebuys can I manage  ;D

Mikeyboy9361

• Platinum Member
« Reply #119 on: March 17, 2009, 23:54:00 PM »
Great tourney tonight, my second APAT FT in a row, and second time out in 9th!! Grrrr. Next time maybe ;)
European Online Silver Medalist 2009
Member of the Leeds "Grand Final" Team
Scottish Amateur Championships Bronze Medalist 2013