Author Topic: APAT World Championship of Amateur Poker (27th - 30th Aug)  (Read 128468 times)

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
Re: APAT World Championship of Amateur Poker (27th - 30th Aug)
« Reply #375 on: March 23, 2009, 13:26:37 PM »
Bear in mind also that anyone still in the main event is not going to be able to play this, so a few seats might well become available late on the night before / on the day.

I guess it will be a right place right time thing as it will be upto the players involved to shift their seats I think.

PHIL_TC

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #376 on: March 23, 2009, 13:29:30 PM »
Apologies if this has already been stated somewhere  :-\ .. just quickly skimmed through the 20 odd pages on here.. but what are the Day 1A and 1B numbers going to get run down to before they"re stopped?  ???

Cheers
Phil
Winner of 1 gold, 2 silver & 1 bronze medals.
Proud member of team England '11 & '12 (Home Internationals) & team APAT  '11

Now pretty much poker retired, but available to help feed / sub the APAT server hamsters now & again.

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=101148

undisputed

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Silver Member
« Reply #377 on: March 23, 2009, 13:38:47 PM »

Bear in mind also that anyone still in the main event is not going to be able to play this, so a few seats might well become available late on the night before / on the day.

I guess it will be a right place right time thing as it will be upto the players involved to shift their seats I think.

Yep.... crossing my fingers  :) :) :)

I"m sure it"s to try and stop ALL the trophies coming to Wales  ;) ;) ;)

If we promise to give others a chance in the online league will that help my cause????? ??? ??? ???

kinboshi

• Platinum Member
« Reply #378 on: March 23, 2009, 14:42:19 PM »

It"s a little bit of all of the above

Dealer Training
Structure
Commitment to DTD exisiting tournaments and cash games
Opening times

There will be alternates available for both the Omaha and HORSE events, not sure the likelyhood of anyone getting knocked out early though.   ;D

Guess so.... and understandable IMO....

Still peeved tho.... 9pm on a sat night, on 6 nations final day gotta be the dumbest ever time to hold the clickfest....... someone really didn"t think that one through.......  surely i"m not the only one who thinks this !!!!

At least you won.
"Running hurts up to a point and then it doesn't get any worse."  Ann Trason

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #379 on: March 23, 2009, 14:49:50 PM »

Apologies if this has already been stated somewhere  :-\ .. just quickly skimmed through the 20 odd pages on here.. but what are the Day 1A and 1B numbers going to get run down to before they"re stopped?  ???

Cheers
Phil

It will be slightly different to a normal APAT due to the later start.  The last three day structure had between 15-20 players back for the final day from each day one.

I would guess that would be the aim again.  Although, watch this space for me to be told different.   ;D

And Day One (b) will obvoiusly be dictated by however Day One (a) ends.

PHIL_TC

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #380 on: March 23, 2009, 15:02:46 PM »

Cheers
Phil

It will be slightly different to a normal APAT due to the later start.  The last three day structure had between 15-20 players back for the final day from each day one.

I would guess that would be the aim again.  Although, watch this space for me to be told different.   ;D

Cheers.. I guessed it would be down to those numbers, guess this is linked to where the Days are stopped (and number of alternates), but any indication at what number will be paid out? Sorry for the questions.. its 5 months off and I"m already getting excited  :-\
Winner of 1 gold, 2 silver & 1 bronze medals.
Proud member of team England '11 & '12 (Home Internationals) & team APAT  '11

Now pretty much poker retired, but available to help feed / sub the APAT server hamsters now & again.

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=101148

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #381 on: March 23, 2009, 15:25:18 PM »

Cheers
Phil

Cheers.. I guessed it would be down to those numbers, guess this is linked to where the Days are stopped (and number of alternates), but any indication at what number will be paid out? Sorry for the questions.. its 5 months off and I"m already getting excited  :-\

Normal APAT structure is 10%, so therefore 30 for the main event

Paulie_D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
  • Travel Guru
« Reply #382 on: March 23, 2009, 16:07:47 PM »
I notice that the payment for the ME seat has been taken from my account today...but not the Omaha.

It was my understanding that these would not be processed some days from now...or have I missed something?

I have the cash; so it"s no great worry...just wondering!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 16:25:50 PM by Paulie_D »
“Thor has Mjolnir but I have a banhammer. I think I win”

lukybugur

• Platinum Member
« Reply #383 on: March 23, 2009, 16:15:51 PM »
FYI, my Main Event payment has been taken too but not the Omaha I paid for a mate.

pables

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • JACK7SUITED on Grosvenor
« Reply #384 on: March 23, 2009, 16:25:06 PM »

FYI, my Main Event payment has been taken too but not the Omaha I paid for a mate.

MY ME PAYMENT HAS BEEN TAKEN AND AN ALLOWANCE HAS BEEN ALLOCATED AGAINST MY ACCOUNT FOR OMAHA AND HORSE, NOT A PROB I HAVE THE FUNDS.
WCOAP online Omaha Bronze 2009
WCOAP Stud Gold 2010
UK Team championship 2011 individual Silver
WCOAP 2015 Team championship silver with IRELAND
WCOAP 2016 Irish silver
WCOAP 2018 PLO D/C Bracelet
WCOAP 2018 ROE silver
WCOAP 2019 Mix max Bracelet
European Team event 2019 Silver with team Ireland

cincicrappykid

• Gold Member
« Reply #385 on: March 23, 2009, 16:27:16 PM »
non taken from my account  ???
GOLD NATIONAL ONLINE TEAM C/SHIP 09/10.  S1& 7 BCPC CHAMP/H/O Champ. BRONZE WCOAP 7 Card Stud 2009. BRONZE Scotish Online Omaha  2010 BRONZE Northern European NL  2010. APAT NATIONAL PUB CHAMPION 2011 SCOTTISH OMAHA  GOLD 2012. ECOAP SILVER WCOAP GOLD England Team 2013  National Online Champion 2013

undisputed

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Silver Member
« Reply #386 on: March 23, 2009, 17:05:58 PM »

Dealer Training
Structure
Opening times

There will be alternates available for both the Omaha and HORSE events, not sure the likelyhood of anyone getting knocked out early though.   ;D

Still peeved tho.... 9pm on a sat night, on 6 nations final day gotta be the dumbest ever time to hold the clickfest....... someone really didn"t think that one through.......  surely i"m not the only one who thinks this !!!!

At least you won.

if only...... :"( :"( :"( :"(

we didnt deserve to!!!

rubertoe

• Gold Member
« Reply #387 on: March 23, 2009, 17:14:30 PM »

Dealer Training
Structure
Opening times

How incosiderate of the IRB to play the 6 Nations Final on the Day of the Horse Clickfest!!!
Lifes tough, its even tougher when your stupid

North London Poker Club

allinbob2

• Silver Member
« Reply #388 on: March 23, 2009, 18:15:53 PM »

Dealer Training
Structure
Opening times

I dont have a clue how to play HORSE so my seat might go quick only entered it because I"m there. Anyone available for a quick leason lol Woop Woop

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #389 on: March 23, 2009, 20:15:24 PM »

Dealer Training
Structure
Opening times

I dont have a clue how to play HORSE so my seat might go quick only entered it because I"m there. Anyone available for a quick leason lol Woop Woop

Let me introduce you to the APAT H.O.R.S.E. expert.

Jon " The British Cowboy" Woodfield