Author Topic: S3 just cant play on blue square -  (Read 14389 times)

teaulc

• Silver Member
S3 just cant play on blue square -
« on: March 15, 2009, 21:34:55 PM »
so frustrating tonight,have spent 2 hours trying to log in and play,but cant stay on.yet i have been playing on TonyG at the same time and no problems,even though both are Ipoker skins.
so the problem is definately with Blue Square and so not giving me a chance to try and play etc and costing me money,
so once again i  have not been able to support my team as i would like
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 00:00:09 AM by Chipaccrual »
Central European Online Omaha Champion 2010.
Team Member of Punters Lounge, Winners of the Team Challenge 2018

billyho10

• Silver Member
  • Team FNP
Re: just cant play on blue square -
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 21:38:26 PM »

so frustrating tonight,have spent 2 hours trying to log in and play,but cant stay on.yet i have been playing on TonyG at the same time and no problems,even though both are Ipoker skins.
so the problem is definately with Blue Square and so not giving me a chance to try and play etc and costing me money,
so once again i  have not been able to support my team as i would like

ive had the exact same prob, and my internet connection is fine also. i was doin pretty well too, just about to give up tryin to log back in. should be able to get a refund as have had this prob before, thats not the point tho, im missin out on the only poker im playin at the mo  :(
"this is your life, and its ending one minute at a time"

APAT

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT Poker Association & Tour
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 21:56:31 PM »
We"ll highlight this to Blue Square again guys.  Complete apologies on behalf of APAT.

teaulc

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 22:13:01 PM »

We"ll highlight this to Blue Square again guys.  Complete apologies on behalf of APAT.

thankyou kindly sir,,not your fault.
have managed to stabalize now.but low chips

billyho10

• Silver Member
  • Team FNP
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 22:15:45 PM »

thanks also, as teaulc said not your fault. im still not logged back in, but able to watch myself get blinded out in the tournament lobby  :"(

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2009, 22:34:00 PM »

Would you also please report the fact that Rob Swindell"s  4s 6s killed my  :as: ks when all in preflop - that must have been a software fault!!!!

billyho10

• Silver Member
  • Team FNP
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2009, 22:50:58 PM »
serious post thank you! ;)

been in touch with blue sq. aparently it needs to be passed onto the "software provider"....... and i will hear back in 24hrs not impressed.

Swinebag

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2009, 22:55:21 PM »

Would you also please report the fact that Rob Swindell"s  4s 6s killed my  :as: ks when all in preflop - that must have been a software fault!!!!

your doomswitched steve. That what becomes of being a live champ
Quote from: Chipaccrual
Rob, you are a genius.
Quote from: jacklevel06
You are a genius Rob  :D

lukybugur

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2009, 09:28:26 AM »
I"ve tried to log onto BlueSq this morning to register for the Satellites running this week but get the "Cannot contact the Gaming Server" message. Internet is working fine and Titan opens up fine so the problem appears unique to BlueSq. Have tried restarting PC but still no joy. Anyone else having similar problems?  :-\

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2009, 09:47:41 AM »

I"ve tried to log onto BlueSq this morning to register for the Satellites running this week but get the "Cannot contact the Gaming Server" message. Internet is working fine and Titan opens up fine so the problem appears unique to BlueSq. Have tried restarting PC but still no joy. Anyone else having similar problems?  :-\

Same for me.

kinboshi

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2009, 10:18:02 AM »
Same for me.  blondepoker is fine, BlueSQ cannot log on.  I"m sure it"ll be sorted by tonight.
"Running hurts up to a point and then it doesn't get any worse."  Ann Trason

Zanshin

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2009, 11:00:31 AM »
I"d left mine logged in last night and this morning it had disconnected with a message regarding Essential Maintenance being carried out.

I didn"t try to log in again before leaving for work.
How can you call that.... you should have bet more...... I was all-in...... well you should have had more to bet.

lukybugur

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2009, 11:02:19 AM »
It would appear that the "problem" is now fixed.

Blue Square Poker

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2009, 15:18:22 PM »
We are very sorry for problems that players with AOL or Talk Talk as an ISP have been experiencing.

The explanation from Talk Talk was that the disconnections and overall connectivity problems on the i-Poker network services were caused by the fact that they were treating our software and the services it connects to as P2P software and restricting it"s use due to that. The restriction has apparently been lifted and connectivity from Talk Talk broadband connections have been successfully tested.

However, AOL remains an issue for some players. AOL and Talk Talk are owned by the same company although are run as separate companies and it appears that AOL is doing exactly the same thing. i-Poker have made AOL aware that lots of their customers are having this problem and it is reflecting badly on them but have no legal grounds to force them to take any action in the matter.

Unfortunately, we cannot fix the internet issues for the end-users. If the connectivity to our servers does not work or is intermittent and the customer(s) is unable to troubleshoot this with the ISP then there is very little we can do about it from our side. We know that this is an issue that affects a large database but we are in no position to force AOL to resolve the matter and will just keeping trying and hope it is resolved asap!

Mike
Blue Square Poker

teaulc

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2009, 16:52:32 PM »
thanks for taking the time to post Mike,much appreciated.
i have AOL,and it can be a pain at times yet other times i have no problems at all.
last night it took me 2 hours to get a stable connection but i didnt have any hassle then.
but as i stated i was playing on TonyG with no problem at all and PokerUtd,both being I-Poker skins,totally hassle free.
i will try BlueSquare later o see how i get on