Author Topic: HORSE seat wanted (with others if possible)  (Read 5076 times)

matt674

HORSE seat wanted (with others if possible)
« on: March 21, 2009, 22:18:59 PM »
Evening All,

Will be in Nottingham for all of the events with Claire but didnt try and click for a seat in the main event or omaha as only just returned from Vegas. did however try to get a seat in the HORSE event as if given the choice of 3 this would be the one i really want to play as i like the tourneys on stars and would like to try playing a live tourney.

Unfortunately had problems with the payment screen on the clickfest and couldn"t get a seat so if anyone has a seat for this tourney and won"t be able to play i"d appreciate it if they could give me a shout.

Will also look to play the main event and the omaha event if seats become available and will be putting my name forward as alternate for all the events but if anyone has a HORSE seat in advance this is the event i"d like to play :)

matt674

Re: HORSE seat wanted (with others if possible)
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2009, 13:33:25 PM »
;bump; :)

goddelusion

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 18:04:10 PM »
I have a horse and main event seat but obviously I bought them as I am hoping to be there that weekend. If however something happens (which I know can as my mate dropped dead playing footy thurs)you will be th first person I consider Matt as you have posted so early.

matt674

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 23:42:39 PM »
Thanks for the offer, whilst i would like to play all the events (and like i said i original post i"ll be there for all of them so down as alternate at worst) i wont quite go as far as wishing unwell on anyone :)

goddelusion

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 03:13:11 AM »
Hi mate you"re in luck I"m not going to be able to make this now, so as promised I offer both my main event seat and Horse seat to you. I"ll accept paypal.

My name is Stephen Morris you can contact me at extremepokerplay@aol.com

mal666

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 11:17:27 AM »
I want a H.O.R.S.E (main too)
Give me a shout if things dont work out here.

matt674

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2009, 19:19:03 PM »

Hi mate you"re in luck I"m not going to be able to make this now, so as promised I offer both my main event seat and Horse seat to you. I"ll accept paypal.

My name is Stephen Morris you can contact me at extremepokerplay@aol.com

Thanks for the offer - certainly still interested in the HORSE seat though have already managed to sort out a seat in the main event

http://www.apat.com/forum/index.php?topic=3440.msg61002#msg61002

I dont have a paypal or neteller account, though can do transfer on Stars, Tilt or as i did with my main event seat with Iceywales a good old fashioned online BACS bank transfer. If you can accept payment from any of these methods then let me know and we can arrange for Des to confirm seat transfer and i can arrange for payment :)

goddelusion

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2009, 23:12:03 PM »
Transfer on Fulltilt will be ok mate my user name on there is my username there is goddelusion.

matt674

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2009, 06:51:42 AM »

Transfer on Fulltilt will be ok mate my user name on there is my username there is goddelusion.

No problem, email Des and cc me in mattd6742007@aol.com and when we get confirmation that the seat exchange is ok i will arrange transfer :)

matt674

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2009, 19:16:18 PM »

Sorry to report but i dont think i"m going to make the APAT as things stand at the moment :( - i believe mal666 was interested in the seat if you want to PM him.

mal666

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2009, 22:32:57 PM »

Sorry to report but i dont think i"m going to make the APAT as things stand at the moment :( - i believe mal666 was interested in the seat if you want to PM him.

negs ongoing