Author Topic: seats for cardiff please and a seat for world champs please  (Read 2184 times)

Buffenberger

• Bronze Member
seats for cardiff please and a seat for world champs please
« on: April 01, 2009, 13:44:59 PM »
hello guys.im desperate to play in the apat this weekend at cardiff and in the world champs main event.my laptop broke over a month ago and i was unable to partake in the clickfest for both events as 1. i had no laptop and 2. my credit card funds totalled about 35 quid.anyway noone cares about that.i live in cardiff and just want to play so if any of you good people have a spare seat or can offer a suggestion as to where i can get one,id be most grateful.good luck to all players and i hope i see you on the weekend :)

Paulie_D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
  • Travel Guru
Re: seats for cardiff please and a seat for world champs please
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 16:02:45 PM »
Sir...from your post I would suggest that you could find better places to spend £175 than on gambling!
“Thor has Mjolnir but I have a banhammer. I think I win”

Buffenberger

• Bronze Member
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 12:45:23 PM »
thankyou paulie for those kind comments.what a fantastic person you are and i can only thank you again for your concern and generosity lol

undisputed

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 13:06:56 PM »

thankyou paulie for those kind comments.what a fantastic person you are and i can only thank you again for your concern and generosity lol

Paulie, Novices and people who can"t play call poker "GAMBLING"......

People who CAN play actually think it"s their skill and talent which enable them to be a winning player !!

I"ll leave it to you to decide which category YOU fall into !!