Author Topic: PT3 question re HUD  (Read 2621 times)

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
PT3 question re HUD
« on: May 27, 2009, 12:43:32 PM »
I"ve started concentrating my efforts on STT sit and goes again, and want to put PT3 to better use in terms of the HeadsUp display. For cash games, I have my HUD just how I want it.... but for SNGs I want something slightly different.

I have the usual VPIP, PFR, AG, c-bet, etc..... but also want to see at a glance the total profit and ROI that a player earns from SNGs. I can"t find this in the HUD config list...... any ideas?  

cincicrappykid

• Gold Member
Re: PT3 question re HUD
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 16:24:29 PM »
FEKIN ELL WHY DONT U JUST LEARN HOW TO PLAY POKER  :-*
GOLD NATIONAL ONLINE TEAM C/SHIP 09/10.  S1& 7 BCPC CHAMP/H/O Champ. BRONZE WCOAP 7 Card Stud 2009. BRONZE Scotish Online Omaha  2010 BRONZE Northern European NL  2010. APAT NATIONAL PUB CHAMPION 2011 SCOTTISH OMAHA  GOLD 2012. ECOAP SILVER WCOAP GOLD England Team 2013  National Online Champion 2013

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 16:46:45 PM »
tut tut tony - when will you ever learn that "poker" is about more than just the two plastic coated bits of card dealt to you!!

clynd99

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 18:35:34 PM »
Yeah Tony, it"s about hitting runner runner with the cack end.

mattblue

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 18:48:23 PM »
lol two live cards tony lol

Swinebag

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2009, 20:34:42 PM »
At least he knows how to turn Caps lock off. ;D

I thought that PT3 was not considerd the greatest tool for STTs. Given the short nature of them they may not provide an accurate profile of your oppos. I dont have PT3 so this is mainly said through hearsay rather than any foundation.

Sharkscope comes with a HUD that demonstrates profit and ROI. No good if you are playing on stars though (its banned!!)
Quote from: Chipaccrual
Rob, you are a genius.
Quote from: jacklevel06
You are a genius Rob  :D

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2009, 22:22:00 PM »

I thought that PT3 was not considerd the greatest tool for STTs. Given the short nature of them they may not provide an accurate profile of your oppos. I dont have PT3 so this is mainly said through hearsay rather than any foundation.

Sharkscope comes with a HUD that demonstrates profit and ROI. No good if you are playing on stars though (its banned!!)

Thanks for that. I stopped subscribing to Sharkscope some time ago as it was just too clumsy to keep referring abck out to their website when trying to make judgements on oppos. I wasn"t aware that they had introduced a HUD - will have to give that a try me thinks.

TopPair2Pair

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2009, 00:06:23 AM »

def this for what yer asking. its prob doable but unless you"ve got a gizzilions of HHs on opponents in ya pt db its not really going show you anything that useful rly. Sharkscope hud all the way to trhe bank
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 00:09:18 AM by TopPair2Pair »
Toppietwo - "Just like it says on the tin"