Author Topic: Help required - Blue Square Software?  (Read 2290 times)

Palosha

Help required - Blue Square Software?
« on: July 19, 2009, 18:45:45 PM »
Hoping someone may have encountered the same problem recently and can offer some advice

bit bizarre this problem (and might be something perfectly simple as am not a pc expert by any means) but;

Have been playing on Bluesquare for long time now with no real issues but about 5 weeks ago (at  a guess), the software updated on screen when opening it as it sometimes does but afterwards whenever I attempted to use it my cursor on screen is immediately dragged to the top left hand corner of screen and cannot be used properly!!!! ??? if you try and drag it away from there its like it is on elastic and dragged straight back it cannot be used on internet either and I cannot even close my session down through task manager (ctrl alt del) as the cursor wont move!!

I can use all other poker sites software without problem and the internet as long as this software is not running I cannot even get to the stage of clicking log on to Bluesquare itself even tho I can see it on screen it truly is bizarre!!

The laptop is fine, no food or anything else is stuck in the mouse !!!and previously had no issues - have logged a call with their help desk and they no doubt think I am mad - please anyone else had a similar problem their help desk has not had one madman like me log a similar complaint like this ever!! Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Palosha

mal666

• Gold Member
Re: Help required - Blue Square Software?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2009, 18:49:40 PM »
Delete the programme/ reinstall/report back.

Palosha

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2009, 18:53:44 PM »
Mal

Sorry should of said already unistalled reinstalled etc etc etc still the same is a blooming mystery!!! or more likely I am simple  ;) just dont get it was fine for ages and ages and now this?

P

lukybugur

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2009, 20:31:40 PM »
Try plugging a USB mouse in seeing if you still have the same issues. If you do, it"s a software / PC issue. If not, it"s a mousepad issue.

reevio

• No Mail
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2009, 16:30:48 PM »
This does sound very strange.

Are you using Vista?

Palosha

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2009, 21:14:16 PM »
Hi

Cheers for your interest - yes I am using vista - will seek out mouse and give it a go later see if it makes any difference

Yeah its very strange aint it!!

mal666

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2009, 21:19:19 PM »

Mal

Sorry should of said already unistalled reinstalled etc etc etc still the same is a blooming mystery!!! or more likely I am simple  ;) just dont get it was fine for ages and ages and now this?

P

Very strange, unfortunately thats the full extent of my technical know how. Apart from stamping on it obv, but thats gonna cost you a monkey   ;)