Author Topic: Perfectly played hand!  (Read 5602 times)

Marty719

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
    • Facebook
Perfectly played hand!
« on: July 28, 2009, 12:47:55 PM »
Here is the hand history

***** Hand History for Game -1886607007 ***** (IPoker)
$8000.00 USD NL Texas Hold'em - Sunday, July 26, 08:56:35 ET 2009
Table APAT Nat League  North Div  324215511 (Real Money)
Seat 4 is the button
Seat 1: teachaiSAS ( $4225.00 USD )
Seat 2: Aged2Perfection ( $3017.50 USD )
Seat 3: WeeChicken ( $2065.00 USD )
Seat 4: sword11 ( $1780.00 USD )
Seat 5: 5kinEm ( $2662.50 USD )
Seat 7: chae71 ( $4015.00 USD )
Seat 8: Mummzy1 ( $2435.00 USD )
Seat 9: forththistle ( $2035.00 USD )
Seat 10: eastaway ( $4415.00 USD )
5kinEm posts small blind [$40.00 USD].
chae71 posts big blind [$80.00 USD].
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to teachaiSAS [  Qc9c  ]
Mummzy1 folds
forththistle folds
eastaway folds
teachaiSAS raises [$240.00 USD]
Aged2Perfection folds
WeeChicken folds
sword11 folds
5kinEm calls [$200.00 USD]
chae71 calls [$160.00 USD]
** Dealing Flop ** [5h,Kc,7h]
5kinEm bets [$360.00 USD]
chae71 folds
teachaiSAS calls [$360.00 USD]
** Dealing Turn ** [ Ac ]
5kinEm bets [$2062.50 USD]
teachaiSAS calls [$2062.50 USD]
** Dealing River ** [8c]
teachaiSAS wins $5565.00 USD from main pot
5kinEm shows [Ah, Kd ]

Just found this gem while trolling the forums :)  skin"em is our team belfast captain, ouch :)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 12:50:07 PM by Marty719 »
[ ] ECOAP 2012 Team Event Gold...

deanp27

• Platinum Member
Re: Perfectly played hand!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 13:22:48 PM »
yes it was pretty bad but the piss has been taken in one thread already so no need to post again imo

oh and result missing

btw - why are hand histories so difficult to read on this forum, so cards appear and some don"t..
Looking forward to making my first day 2

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 13:39:40 PM »

yes it was pretty bad but the piss has been taken in one thread already so no need to post again imo

Sorry, but having just read this, the piss needs to be taken on this forum too. What awful calling that was!!

Eck

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 13:49:31 PM »
Meh, if you check the Dublin team thread you will see that there was a bounty on Skinem and TeachaiSAS is on the same team so at best it is spite calling at worst chip dumping. Either way still pretty sure the guy isn't that crazy.

deanp27

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2009, 13:51:46 PM »

Sorry, but having just read this, the piss needs to be taken on this forum too. What awful calling that was!!

it is on this forum. Belfast Regional thread

Marty719

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2009, 13:56:47 PM »

Meh, if you check the Dublin team thread you will see that there was a bounty on Skinem and TeachaiSAS is on the same team so at best it is spite calling at worst chip dumping. Either way still pretty sure the guy isn't that crazy.

Cnt b chip dumping they are on diff teams...belfast team...dublin team.  Didnt think many ppl were gna visit the dublin forum and thot it deserved to be shared to help brighten up gloomy tuesdays in work!!  Hope it helped at least one person.  There were indeed bounties on many ppl"s heads.  Skin"em was the only one from our club.  Bounties for the win, I must say it was a great idea as it really created some fun around the league.  More good natured fun as always :)

Eck

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2009, 14:02:06 PM »
apologies thought they were on same team, didn"t really look too closely obviously.

deanp27

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2009, 14:06:23 PM »
this makes me feel like posting my exit in a regional from a few months ago when i was >98% favourite, aiding by some epic expert play by villain.

Laxie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2009, 14:09:05 PM »
I"ve put a bounty on a select few players for the past 3 or 4 league games as Dublin Captain.  Thought it would add a bit of fun and interest for our team and pretty sure it has. 

Apologies if it has caused other teams a bit of grief when our runner runners hit, but I can assure you there is no chip dumping - 5kinem is Belfast (and was a bounty this week) & teachai is a Dub. 

Those types of hand histories are generally only seen when it"s vs. a bounty.  Honest.  Well, not entirely true...their Captain has been known to make the odd call with less than stellar after a visit to the pub.  ;D

Marty719

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2009, 14:14:23 PM »

I"ve put a bounty on a select few players for the past 3 or 4 league games as Dublin Captain.  Thought it would add a bit of fun and interest for our team and pretty sure it has. 

Apologies if it has caused other teams a bit of grief when our runner runners hit, but I can assure you there is no chip dumping - 5kinem is Belfast (and was a bounty this week) & teachai is a Dub. 

Those types of hand histories are generally only seen when it"s vs. a bounty.  Honest.  Well, not entirely true...their Captain has been known to make the odd call with less than stellar after a visit to the pub.  ;D

Think the bounties are a great idea :)  Just wish our captain would be this generous  ::) ;D  Seems to work as well as the Dubs have been workin their way up!!  Belfast just needs to push for top spot so thos Scots dnt get all the good bounties  ;)

coprey

• Gold Member
  • SkinEm
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2009, 14:42:03 PM »

Think the bounties are a great idea :)  Just wish our captain would be this generous  ::) ;D  Seems to work as well as the Dubs have been workin their way up!!  Belfast just needs to push for top spot so thos Scots dnt get all the good bounties  ;)

Marty I never once thought the Belfast players lacked motivation to win this division. I would not be tempted to introduce bounties as clearly it affects peoples play adversely. Or perhaps thats just Dublin players, not sure.

I think you are being a little results oriented here. Dublin had some luck on Sunday but I wouldnt let that convince you added incentive and dodgy calls are the way to climb the league ladder. It would be my intention to reach the final without such carrots then celebrate in style when we win the competition.

Laxie you always add a bit of spice and thats great for the game. Looking forward to leg 14.

MintTrav

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2009, 14:43:31 PM »
With straight and flush draws on the flop, a bigger bet from 5kinEm might have prevented teachaiSAS" masterful float.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 14:46:51 PM by MintTrav »
5th place - Portsmouth Snooker Club £10 rebuy

Liz Lieu borrowed my pen - 01/06/2013

coprey

• Gold Member
  • SkinEm
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2009, 14:50:40 PM »
Thanks for the advice Minty.

BTW congrats on the snooker club £10 rebuy ;D

MintTrav

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2009, 15:24:22 PM »
Yeah, take a leaf out of my book Colin. Having flopped two pair in the APAT game last night, I reraised all-in on a dangerous QT9 board to stop my opponent drawing for a straight. He wasn"t drawing.
5th place - Portsmouth Snooker Club £10 rebuy

Liz Lieu borrowed my pen - 01/06/2013

coprey

• Gold Member
  • SkinEm
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2009, 15:33:32 PM »
Unlucky. Difficult situation, but I guess you did the right thing. You still had outs.