Author Topic: North London team playing for pride - TONITE  (Read 3963 times)

travel_52

• Bronze Member
North London team playing for pride - TONITE
« on: September 06, 2009, 12:49:16 PM »
A reminder that Leg 16 of the National League takes place this Sunday (6 Sep 09) at 8pm on BlueSquare.

Registration is now open in the Lobby. To find it, click through to the Tournaments / Specials  / APAT tab.

The password is: leaguepl

Feel free to forward the password, but remember players must be signed up to a club before they play.  Club registration remains open for the whole of the season.

IF A NEW PLAYER HAS NOT REGISTERED FOR A CLUB ON THE FORUM, BY 8PM ON A MATCH DAY, THEY WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO EARN POINTS FOR THEIR CLUB IN THAT WEEK. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.

13 minute blinds level clock in operation.  This should facilitate more meaningful and genuine poker. 

With the League approaching the end, all we have to fight for is our pride.  Let"s get out there and show them what North London is made of.  Congratulations to all North Londoners who did well at the WCOAP at DTD.  Lets try to replicate that in the last 5 League games.

Please note the Iwaniak household remains down to 1 computer, much to Linda"s annoyance.  So she is unable to participate tonight.

Good luck to all Team participants.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 15:33:47 PM by travel_52 »

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
Re: North London team playing for pride - TONITE
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 12:56:38 PM »
Richard,

It"s all sorted for tonight.

I have flicked the switch and tonights game will be HORSE as per your request.   ;)

Good luck guys.

Logie66

• Gold Member
  • The Digicel Girls !
    • Logie On Tour Website
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 18:52:13 PM »
See you at the tables Richard
North London Poker Club
APAT Caribbean Poker Club
APAT South African Poker Club

http://www.logieontour.co.uk

Baldus New

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2009, 00:15:17 AM »
Sorry Skip, only finished 3rd which I don"t think was good enough for any points

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2009, 00:32:05 AM »

Sorry Skip, only finished 3rd which I don"t think was good enough for any points

Andy, great effort tonight.  Just needed a fellow team mate along for the final table ride.

travel_52

• Bronze Member
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2009, 00:07:39 AM »
Andy,

Very well played.  Sorry I could not be there with you, having crashed out early (my AQ hits an A on flop but unfortunately is up against AA - so sick!).   Hopefully you will have company next time on final table.