Author Topic: APAT Season Four - Pre Launch Discussion  (Read 216258 times)

MintTrav

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: APAT Season Four - Pre Launch Discussion
« Reply #585 on: February 18, 2010, 12:03:38 PM »

I know you are all bored awaiting news of Season 4, but I do hope this discussion thread does not continue with a country slanging match

Oh I do hope it does.
5th place - Portsmouth Snooker Club £10 rebuy

Liz Lieu borrowed my pen - 01/06/2013

PHIL_TC

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #586 on: February 18, 2010, 12:07:28 PM »

This is my first season.  What"s the usual entry fee in to the live tourneys, please?  And will there be satellites on the (Soon to be announced) sponsor site?  ???

Normally £75 entry fee and £100 for the Worlds.. and normally 3 satellites to have a crack at.. if you fail at those which I normally do its fastest fingers first in the joy that is the "clickfest" which normally happens on a Thursday at 9pm
Winner of 1 gold, 2 silver & 1 bronze medals.
Proud member of team England '11 & '12 (Home Internationals) & team APAT  '11

Now pretty much poker retired, but available to help feed / sub the APAT server hamsters now & again.

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=101148

MAIR

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #587 on: February 18, 2010, 12:09:43 PM »

I know you are all bored awaiting news of Season 4, but I do hope this discussion thread does not continue with a country slanging match

Oh I do hope it does.

Ah the forum joker speaks
Mary Kivlin

jlane1980

• Silver Member
« Reply #588 on: February 18, 2010, 12:16:50 PM »

This is my first season.  What"s the usual entry fee in to the live tourneys, please?  And will there be satellites on the (Soon to be announced) sponsor site?  ???

Normally £75 entry fee and £100 for the Worlds.. and normally 3 satellites to have a crack at.. if you fail at those which I normally do its fastest fingers first in the joy that is the "clickfest" which normally happens on a Thursday at 9pm

What do you mean by clickfest???
The all-in play works everytime but once.

PHIL_TC

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #589 on: February 18, 2010, 12:21:28 PM »

Clickfest.. sorry.. the seats that are remaining after the sats are put up for sale on the APAT home page, first come first served.. so basically at 9pm everyone is ready with their credit card details pressing F5 like crazy refreshing the page waiting for the "Buy here" button to appear :)
Winner of 1 gold, 2 silver & 1 bronze medals.
Proud member of team England '11 & '12 (Home Internationals) & team APAT  '11

Now pretty much poker retired, but available to help feed / sub the APAT server hamsters now & again.

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=101148

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #590 on: February 18, 2010, 12:22:48 PM »

Clickfest: noun 90 seconds of madness and mayhem during which the remaining 150ish tickets are sold for a live APAT tournament. Generally those that than type very (very!) quickly will be successful. (note: Clickfest and Delta cards don"t mix well)

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #591 on: February 18, 2010, 12:24:51 PM »
According to Wiki - it"s not just Scottish (although I have always thought it as a Scottish word)

Preposition

outwith

1. (Scottish and Northern England; colloq.) Outside; beyond; outside of.

I can"t help you with your marital problems - that is outwith my remit as a doctor.

MintTrav

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #592 on: February 18, 2010, 12:25:42 PM »

Oh I do hope it does.

No, you"re right hen. I"d stookie any bampots who start that stereotypical havering. Anywho, I"m feeling a wee bit peeliewallie now so I"m gonna go and eat my minted pieces.
5th place - Portsmouth Snooker Club £10 rebuy

Liz Lieu borrowed my pen - 01/06/2013

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #593 on: February 18, 2010, 12:49:25 PM »

Oh I do hope it does.

No, you"re right hen. I"d stookie any bampots who start that stereotypical havering. Anywho, I"m feeling a wee bit peeliewallie now so I"m gonna go and eat my minted pieces.

I apologise, but I did laugh at that.   Anyone want to translate ?

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #594 on: February 18, 2010, 13:05:24 PM »
He said all Welshmen are wimps. I would ban him if I were you!

kinboshi

• Platinum Member
« Reply #595 on: February 18, 2010, 13:34:51 PM »

Oh I do hope it does.

I dinnae really ken wha" yoor on aboot, but I bet those Scots are calling you a bawbag the noo.
"Running hurts up to a point and then it doesn't get any worse."  Ann Trason

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #596 on: February 18, 2010, 13:44:36 PM »

Oh I do hope it does.

I dinnae really ken wha" yoor on aboot, but I bet those Scots are calling you a bawbag the noo.

Haud yer wheesht ye glaikit eejit. Ye Sassenachs dinna ken whit yer sayin".

kinboshi

• Platinum Member
« Reply #597 on: February 18, 2010, 13:56:23 PM »

Oh I do hope it does.

Spoken like a true Scot who has moved to England.
"Running hurts up to a point and then it doesn't get any worse."  Ann Trason

Shy Talk

• Bronze Member
« Reply #598 on: February 18, 2010, 13:56:37 PM »

Oh I do hope it does.

What he says!!!
2011 APAT UK Pub Poker Team Champions _ Edgworth CC

TightEnd

• Platinum Member
  • If Carlsberg did live updates, I'd be a lager
« Reply #599 on: February 18, 2010, 13:57:00 PM »
wtf is Kiev like in May please?

Answer in English not Welsh or Scottish pls