Author Topic: Online poker integrity question  (Read 7203 times)

LongshanksED

• Gold Member
Re: Online poker integrity question
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2010, 21:12:48 PM »

who is Tom dean????

e and w right next to each other on the keyboard

and yeah - dwan was close to losing millions but i doubt he went to them begging to become a sponsored pro - if they thought he wasnt a winning player then they wouldnt want his name on the brand and wouldnt sign him

WYoung83

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2010, 22:20:59 PM »
 I would nt be surprised if it was on his terms, eg. they beggend him to sign. he brings so much interest to the online game. he is basically the link from online to live celebrity status. They have allowed him to keep his screen name. All other team fulltilt members use there proper name, They even made patrick antonius change from "cry me a river" when he signed 18 months ago.

Wonder how much wages team fulltilt get. I already know that all their tourney buy-ins are paid for. Imagine that, play any tourney you want, get paid to do so and keep any winnings.

CrizzyConnor

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2010, 21:26:42 PM »

Wonder how much wages team fulltilt get. I already know that all their tourney buy-ins are paid for. Imagine that, play any tourney you want, get paid to do so and keep any winnings.

Where did you hear this? I"ve never heard that before. From the 14 members of Team Full Tilt the only ones I can say i"ve ever saw in a tournament outside of the big FTOPs events is Erick Lindgren & Phil Gordon. Some of the rest show up for the FTOPs etc but nothing really other than that as far as i"ve saw. The usual rate for their regular Red Pros is supposedly 100% rakeback + $35/hr.
WCOAP 2009 Online Omaha Champion
WCOAP 2009 Online ME Final Tablist

WYoung83

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2010, 23:06:49 PM »
i was meaning live tourneys,  remember recently when the horse event was getting pulled from ESPN cameras because of a lack of audiance interest??
Well i read in Negranues blog, at the time that Fulltilt and Stars were not going to buy in their pros, because the event was not going on TV. Lots of pros dropped out of the event because they would have to put up the 50k themselves. only the ones who could afford to play payed. It meant that the field and prize pool was reduced, and Negranue hated this because it was supposed to be in memory of chip Reese.

Bet you will see durrrr playing the aussie millions tourny comming up soon. He will be at the feature table at some time wearing the clothes no doubt. Whereas last year he went just for the large cash games.